GTU Exam Time Table 2022 – Gujarat Technological University has released GTU Time Table online at the official website, gtu.ac.in. The exam date, time, subject name, and important instructions can be checked from the GTU Exam Time Table. Students appearing for the exam have to submit the exam form and fees in the prescribed format. It is notified that only eligible students will be allowed to appear for the university exam. Check the page for GTU Exam Time Table 2022.
GTU Exam Time Table 2022
It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. GTU Time Table is available for various courses such as UG, PG and Diploma etc. Candidates can check the GTU Diploma & Engineering Exam Time Table can be checked through the link provided below. Candidates can also check the Practical Exam, Exam Centre below.
Exam Time Table:
|Exam Time Table / Notice||Link|
|Regarding ME Sem-3 & 4 practical exams of Summer 2022||Click Here|
GTU Time Table: Click Here to check the Summer 2022 exam timetable.
How to Check GTU Exam Time Table 2022?
Candidates appearing for the GTU 2022 Exam can check the exam schedules through the links provided above. Click the link and follow the steps provided below.
- After clicking the link a page will open.
- In a new window, you will see the time table and exam centers.
- Time Table and Exam Centers are given in pdf form.
- You can download the pdf.
Printed Details on GTU Exam Time Table 2022
Check the printed information available on GTU Time Table.
- Subject code
- Subject Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Old Date
- Old time
- Important Instructions
GTU Hall Ticket 2022
The university releases the hall ticket for all the eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates are also notified about the release of the hall ticket through the SMS alert. GTU Hall Ticket must be downloaded within 10 days from the date of receiving SMS of download hall ticket. GTU Hall Ticket will be taken offline after the given period of 10 days. No request regarding the download of issued hall tickets beyond the given period will be addressed. Candidates are supposed to carry their hall ticket on each day of the exam along with a valid id card. No candidates are entertained in the exam centre without the hall ticket.
Candidates appearing for the exam must follow the instructions mentioned below. These instructions are to be followed strictly.
- All the candidates appearing for the exam should carry the hall ticket issued to then on the day of each day of the exam.
- Candidates should report to their respective exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of exam. No candidates will be permitted after the start of the exam.
- Any type of printed/handwritten/typed material, mobile phone, pager or programmable calculator, PDA or any other objectional material which breaches the code of conduct of university and falls under the unfair means is not allowed to carry inside the exam hall.
- Candidates should bring their own scientific calculator and other instruments to be used in the exam as it exchange will not be permitted under any circumstances during the exam time.
Official Website: www.gtu.ac.in