TU Exam Time Table 2018-19 has been released. Candidates can check GTU Exam Time Table Winter 2018-19 from this page. The exam date, time, subject name, subject code and branch can be checked from GTU Exam Time Table 2018-19. Gujarat University is conducting the Winter exam in the month of Dec/Jan 2018–2019. To appear in the exam candidates have to submit the exam form along with the exam fees. Only the eligible candidates are allowed to appear in the exam. The university issues the admit card for all eligible candidates. It is equally important to carry GTU Hall Ticket along with valid college ID card to the exam centre.
Latest: Winter Exam 2018: Theory Time | Practical Exam | Exam Centre is available now. Also for MBA Special Term Extension Exam Form for Winter 2018- Click Here
GTU Exam Time Table 2018 (Winter)
GTU Exam Time Table is available for Engineering and Diploma courses. Candidates can check the GTU Diploma & Engineering Exam Time Table can be checked through the link provided below. Candidates can also check Practical Exam, Exam Centre below.
GTU Time Table:
- Click Here to check GTU Winter Exam Time Table 2018-19
- Click Here for GTU Practical Exam, Exam Centre.
How to download GTU Exam Time Table 2018-19?
Candidates appearing for the GTU Winter 2018-2019 exam can check the exam schedules through the links provided above. Click the link and follow the steps provided below
- After clicking the link a page will open as below
- Select the Exam
- Then Select the Sem
- After selecting the “Sem”, select the branch
- Click on the “Search” button
Printed Information on GTU Exam Time Table Winter 2018-19
Check the printed information available on GTU Exam Time Table.
- Subject code
- Subject Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Old Date
- Old time
- Important Instructions
GTU Hall Ticket 2019
The university releases the hall ticket for all the eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates are also notified about the release of the hall ticket through the SMS alert. GTU Hall Ticket must be downloaded within 10 days from the date of receiving SMS of download hall ticket. GTU Hall Ticket will be taken offline after the given period of 10 days. No request regarding the download of issued hall tickets beyond given period will be addressed. Candidates are supposed to carry their hall ticket on each day of the exam along with valid id card. No candidates are entertained in the exam centre without the hall ticket.
GTU Winter Exam 2018-19 Importnat Instructions
Candidates appearing for the exam must follow the instructions mentioned below. These instructions are to be followed strictly.
- All the candidates appearing for the exam should carry the hall ticket issued to then on the day of each day of the exam.
- Candidates should report to their respective exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of exam. No candidates will be permitted after the start of the exam.
- Any type of printed/handwritten/typed material, mobile phone, pager or programmable calculator, PDA or any other objectional material which breaches the code of conduct of university and falls under the unfair means is not allowed to carry inside the exam hall.
- Candidates should bring their own scientific calculator and other instruments to be used in the exam as it exchange will not be permitted under any circumstances during the exam time.
Official Website: www.gtu.ac.in