Gujarat Technological University is a premier academic and research institution which has driven new ways of thinking since its 2007 founding, established by the Government of Gujarat vide Gujarat Act No. 20 of 2007. Today, GTU is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to its campus, keeping GTU at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world. GTU is a State University with 486 affiliated colleges in its fold operating across the state of Gujarat through its FIVE zones at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Rajkot and Surat. The University caters to the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Pharmacy and Computer Science. The University has about 4,00,000 students enrolled in a large number of Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate programs along with the robust Doctoral program.
Gujarat Technological University is established by the Government of Gujarat vide Gujarat Act No. 20/2007. Admission process for the Diploma is done by “Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)”. Admission for other regular bachelor and master program is done by “Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)”. While the admission in Ph.D. and Integrated Courses (MBA & MCA 5 year Integrated) is done by GTU directly.
Admission in 5 year Integrated Courses
Admission in the 5 year integrated courses Masters of Business Administration (MBA) & Masters of Computer Application (MCA) is done by GTU. Kindly visit integratedcourse.gtu.ac.in or gtu.ac.in for more information related to the course and admission process
Admission in Ph.D.
Admission in the PH.D programme is done by GTU. Kindly visit the Courses tab to know about the branches in which GTU offers the Ph.D. Kindly visit gtu.ac.in/PhD.asp or gtu.ac.in for more information related to the course and admission process. The admission in the Ph.D. programme of GTU is conducted on the bases of the result of the entrance exam conducted by GTU.
GTU affiliates the colleges for the Diploma, Degree and Master of engineering courses comprising to Ph.D [Doctoral Programs] and Pharmacy courses for Bachelors and Masters, Management courses and MCA along with good GTU Results.
Notable affiliated Engineering colleges include
- A. D. Patel Institute of Technology
- Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya
- C. K. Pithawala College of Engineering and Technology
- Dr. Jivraj Mehta Institute of Technology, Anand
- G. H. Patel College of Engineering and Technology
- G. K. Bharad Institute of Engineering
- Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar
- Government Engineering College, Dahod
- Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar
- Government Engineering College, Patan
- L. J. Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering
- Lukhdhirji Engineering College
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology
- Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology
- Shantilal Shah Engineering College
- Silver Oak College of Engineering and Technology
- Aditya Silver Oak Institute of Technology
- Vishwakarma Government Engineering College
Gujarat Technological University
Nr.Vishwakarma Government Engineering College
Nr.Visat Three Roads, Visat – Gandhinagar Highway
Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424 – Gujarat
Fax Hon’ble Vice Chancellor office : 079-23267564
Fax Registrar Office : 079-23267580
Fax Controller of Examination : 079-23267572
GTU Contacts for Various Activities
GTU Help Line Numbers
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web : http://www.gtu.ac.in