Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology For Women has released the IGDTUW date sheet online at the official website, igdtuw.ac.in. Students shall be able to check IGDTUW date sheet 2021 on this page after the official release. The University uploads the exam date sheet in pdf format. Students can check the date sheet to know the exam date, day, time, session, batch, subject name, and code, etc. It is important to register for the university examination in the prescribed format. Check the page for IGDTUW Date Sheet 2021.
Latest: IGDTUW has released the proposed End-Term Date Sheet MBA (For 2020 batch only) (Theory and Practical) and Proposed Supplementary Exam CBCS 2nd Semester 2021.
IGDTUW Date Sheet 2021
Students must appear for the university examination as per the date mentioned. Any changes made in the exam date will be updated online. It is students responsibility to check for any updated made in the exam date. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. The link to check IGDTUW date sheet is mentioned below.
|Proposed End-Term Date Sheet MBA (For 2020 batch only) (Theory and Practical) and Proposed Supplementary Exam CBCS 2nd Sem||Click Here|
|Final date sheet for BBA 1st Sem Mid Term Exam Jan 2021||Click Here|
|Proposed date sheet for BBA 1st Sem Mid Term Exam Jan 2021||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check IGDTUW Date Sheet, http://www.igdtuw.ac.in.
How to Check IGDTUW Date Sheet 2021?
Students can check the date sheet for IGDTUW term-end examination online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check IGDTUW Date Sheet 2021.
Step 1: Visit the official IGDTUW website, http://www.igdtuw.ac.in.
Step 2: Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology’s official website will open.
Step 3: Click on ‘Examination’ from the menu.
Step 4: Now, click on ‘Date Sheet’ link.
Step 5: Click on the required date sheet link and check the date sheet.
Step 6: Download the date sheet and take a print out of it.
Printed Details on IGDTUW Date Sheet 2021
Check out the details to be printed on IGDTUW Date Sheet.
- Exam Name
- Course Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Important Instructions
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall before 10 minutes of the commencement of the examination and students are not allowed after 15 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Books, any other Printed, Handwritten, Course Material, etc, Bags, Mobile Phones, Programmable Calculators and Other Electronic Gadgets are not permitted inside the premises of the Examination Centre. A candidate found with any such material in the Examination Hall will be booked under unfair means case.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
IGDTUW conducts a mid and end-term examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
IGDTUW Admit Card 2021
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology For Women releases the IGDTUW Admit Card online at the official website. IGDTUW Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded by providing the required details/ login details. IGIT Admit Card holds the information like student’s personal details, exam name, subject name, date, exam center, etc. It is mandatory for every student appearing for the exam to carry the admit card on the day of the examination. No student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Official Website: www.igdtuw.ac.in