IGDTUW Date Sheet 2023 – Indira Gandhi Delhi Institute of Technology for Women has released the IGDTUW exam date sheet online at the official website, igdtuw.ac.in. Students can check the exam date sheet on this page. The exam date sheet is available in pdf. Candidates can check the exam date sheet pdf to know the exam date, time, day and paper name. It is important to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. Check the page for IGDTUW date sheet 2023.
Latest: IGDTUW has released the time table for examination. Scroll down to check.
IGDTUW Date Sheet 2023
Candidates who put the minimum required attendance in the semester shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The eligible candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. The examinee can obtain the hall ticket from the university. Appear for the exam as per the schedules. There shall be no re-exam if the student fails to appear for the exam. Check the table for IGDTUW date sheet 2023.
|Exam Time Table||Link|
|Final Datesheet Supplementary Exam June 2023||Click here|
|Final Datesheet for Re-Mid Examination(Even Semester) for Second semester students of B.Tech, BBA and B.Arch courses),June 2023||Click here|
|Final datesheet for Mid Term Exam May 2023||Click here|
Date Sheet: Students can check IGDTUW Date Sheet, igdtuw.ac.in.
How to Check IGDTUW Date Sheet 2023?
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technolog releases the date sheet online on the official website. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can check the exam schedules online in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam date sheet.
- Visit the website, igdtuw.ac.in.
- Select the examination link and click on the date sheet link
- Date Sheets of examinations page will appear
- Click on the view / download link
- The exam date sheet page will appear
- Check the schedules.
Printed Details on IGDTUW Date Sheet 2023
Check the list of details printed on the IGDTUW date sheet
- Exam date & day
- Exam time
- Paper code & name
- Important instructions
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall before 10 minutes of the commencement of the exam and students are not allowed after 15 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Books, any other Printed, Handwritten, Course Material, etc, Bags, Mobile Phones, Programmable Calculators and Other Electronic Gadgets are not permitted inside the premises of the Exam Centre. A candidate found with any such material in the Exam Hall will be booked under an unfair means case.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
IGDTUW conducts mid and end-term examinations for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify for the respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study timetable and also follow it.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
IGDTUW Admit Card 2023
Indira Gandhi Delhi Institute of Technology for Women issues the admit card to the students who have submitted the exam fees and are eligible to appear for the exam. Candidates can obtain the admit card from their respective departments after the official announcement. IGDTUW hall ticket holds the basic details of the student, paper details and exam centre. Carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Students shall not be entertained without the admit card.
Official Website: www.igdtuw.ac.in