IGNOU Assignment 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University has released IGNOU assignment for various programmes on the official website. Students can check the assignment for Jul 2021 / July 22 on this page. The assignments are equally important as theory and practical exam. The assignments carry some question to which the candidate has to answer with the appropriate answers. Students must write their answer to the assignment question. IGNOU Assignment carries marks for each question. The assignment should be written in good handwriting and the prescribed form. The assignment should be submitted within the prescribed date. If a student fails to submit the assignment then he/she will be considered as fail. Check the article for more information on IGNOU Assignment 2022.
IGNOU Assignment 2022
Students can check the submission status online after submitting the assignment. To check the status of the Assignment Submission student need to provide their “9 digit enrollment number” and select the programme code. Students submitting the assignment successfully will be eligible to fill the IGNOU Exam Form. Check the table for IGNOU Assignment 2022.
Assignment: Click Here to download IGNOU Assignment 2022.
|Assignment / Notification||Link|
|Extension of the last date for submission of Assignments upto 15th April 2021||Click Here|
How to Download IGNOU Assignment 2022?
Click the link mentioned in the table for IGNOU Assignment. As mentioned that the students can download the Assignment for various programmes on the website, follow the steps to download the Assignment online.
- Visit the website, http://www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU official website will open.
- Click on “Download”.
- The download page will appear.
- Click on “Assignments”.
- Assignment page will appear.
- Click on Programmes to check the Assignment question.
- The Assignment of the programme will open on the new page.
- Download the Assignment.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status?
To check the status of the Assignment click on the link mentioned and follow the steps
- First of all Click Here
- Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/ Checking page will appear
- Enter Enrollment No (09 digits)
- Select the programme code
- Enter or click on the “Submit” button
- The status of the Assignment will appear
Important Instruction for Writing the IGNOU Assignment
- Read the guideline mentioned in the programme guide
- Use A4 paper to write the response, and use both sides of the paper and tie all pages carefully
- Write the question with the response
- The assignment should be written in own handwriting
- Submit the Assignment within the prescribed date
Importance of the IGNOU Assignment
IGNOU Assignment is much important to pass the exam. Assignments carry the marks for all the question and the assignment marks are included with the term end exam marks. If the students fail to submit the assignment then he/she shall be considered as fail.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU is a distance learning national university located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, the university was established in 1985 with a budget of 20 million, after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985). IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with over 4 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in