IGNOU Assignment 2018 – for various programmes are available on the website of IGNOU. Students can check the Assignment for 2018-19 from this page. The submission of the Assignment for TEE December 2018 has been extended. The last date to submit the Term End Exam Assignment is November 30, 2018. The Assignments are equally important to the theory and practical exam. The Assignments carry some question to which the candidate need t answer with the appropriate answers. The students should write their own answer to the assignment question. IGNOU Assignment carries marks for to each question. The assignment should be written in good handwriting, and in the prescribed form. The assignment should be submitted within the prescribed date. If a student fails to submit the assignment then he/she will be considered as fail. Check the article for more information on IGNOU Assignment 2018.
IGNOU Assignment 2018
Students after the submission of the IGNOU Assignment can check the submission status online. To check the status of the Assignment Submission student need to provide their 9 digit enrollment number and select the programme code. Check the table for IGNOU Assignment 2018.
|Assignment / Notification||Link|
|Notification – Submission of Assignment for TEE December 2018 extended||Click Here|
|IGNOU Assignment 2018||Click Here|
|Assignment Status||Click Here|
Assignment: Click Here to download IGNOU Assignment 2018.
IGNOU Assignment 2018: How to download?
Click the link mentioned in the table for IGNOU Assignment. As mentioned that the students can download the Assignment for various programmes on the website, follow the steps to download the Assignment online
- Visit the website, www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU official website will open
- Click on “Download”
- Downloads page will appear
- Click on “Assignments”
- Assignment page will appear
- Click on Programmes to check the Assignment question
- The Assignment of the programme will open in the new page
- Download the Assignment
IGNOU Assignment 2018: Status Checking
To check the status of the Assignment click on the link mentioned and follow the steps
- First of all Click Here
- Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/ Checking page will appear
- Enter Enrollment No (09 digits)
- Select the programme code
- Enter or click on “Submit” button
- The status of the Assignment will appear
IGNOU Assignment 2018: Important Instruction
- Read the guideline mentioned in the programme guide.
- Use A4 paper to write the response, and use both sides of the paper and tie all pages carefully
- Write the question with the response
- The assignment should be written in own handwriting
- Submit the Assignment within the prescribed date
IGNOU Assignment 2018: Importance
IGNOU Assignment is much important in order to pass the exam. Assignments carry the marks for all the question and the assignment marks are included with the term end exam marks. If the students fail to submit the assignment then he/she shall be considered as fail.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU is a distance learning national university located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, the university was established in 1985 with a budget of ₹20 million, after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985). IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with over 4 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in