IGNOU Date Sheet 2019 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the Date Sheet for Term End Exam June 2019. Students can check IGNOU TEE Date Sheet on this page. IGNOU is conducting the Term End Exam June 2019 from June 01 to 29, 2019. The exam will be conducted in two session morning and evening. Students can check the time of the exam from the hall ticket. It is important to carry the hall ticket along with the identity card on the day of the examination. Check the page for IGNOU Date Sheet 2019.
Latest: IGNOU has released the date sheet of Term End Exam June 2019. Also, to download IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2019 – Click Here.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2019 June Term-End Exam
Following IGNOU Date Sheet June 2019 is important for those who have the valid registration for a course, and have also submitted assignments before deadlines. Exam time is also in the date sheet. With this in mind, reach the test centre with important documents and things. IGNOU Hall Ticket is released online for all the students whose registration is valid and have submitted the exam form.
IGNOU Tentative Term End Exam Date Sheet 2019
How to Download IGNOU Date Sheet 2019?
Candidates appearing for the semester exam can either visit the official page of IGNOU or click the link mentioned above. Candidates can also follow the steps mentioned below to download IGNOU Date Sheet.
Steps to Download IGNOU Final Date Sheet 2019
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – www.ignou.ac.in
- Now check the Alert box for IGNOU Date Sheet 2019 for Term End Exam
- Click the link
- The date sheet will open in new tab
- Check and download the Date Sheet.
Printed Details on IGNOU Date Sheet June 2019
Check the printed details on IGNOU Date Sheet 2019
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Exam Time
- Examination shift
- Programme codes
Who is eligible to appear in IGNOU Term End Examination 2019?
A candidate is eligible to appear in the exam, as per the above datasheet, only if he/she fulfils the following conditions.
- Registration is valid for that course and is not time-barred.
- Has submitted assignments on time.
- Has completed minimum time to pursue that course as per University guidelines.
Application fee payment is complete for courses.
How to read the IGNOU Date Sheet December 2019?
- The timetable consists of exam date in the first column, day in second, course name in the third column. As can be seen, the course name is coded. In other words, a short form represents the actual course name.
- Usually, candidates are aware of what their course is referred to as. So you can simply check the date and time of exams for your course by going through the date sheet.
- If you have any confusion, check the code number of course. Verify course names from IGNOU website if needed.
IGNOU Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019
IGNOU will release the hall ticket for all the students who are eligible to appear in the exam. The hall ticket is released 7 to 8 days before the exam. Students will be able to download the hall ticket online after the official release. IGNOU Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No students will be entertained without the IGNOU Admit Card. Also, carry the valid id card on the day of the exam.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in