IGNOU Date Sheet 2023 – Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the IGNOU date sheet online on the website, ignou.ac.in. The university is conducting an online exam for June 2023 term end examination for the student registered under online programmes. IGNOU date sheet available online is final. Candidates are eligible to appear for the university exam if the registration is valid for that course and is not time-barred. Also, they have submitted the assignments. The eligible candidates have to submit the exam form and fees online. Check the page for IGNOU date sheet 2023.
Latest: IGNOU has released the final date sheet for June 2023 Term End Examination (ODL mode) & Online Mode. Scroll down to check.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2023
Candidates who are appearing for the term end exam can download the hall ticket online. IGNOU uploads the admit card online 7 to 8 days before the exam. The examinee has to download and preserve the hall ticket hard copy. The exam will be held at the assigned centre. Appear for the exam as per the schedules. IGNOU date sheet June 2023 is provided below.
|Final Datesheet for June 2023 Term End Examination (ODL mode)||Click Here|
|Final Datesheet for June 2023 Term End Examination||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Candidates can check the term end exam date sheet online on the official website.
How to Download IGNOU Date Sheet 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University has uploaded the exam date sheet online. Appearing candidates can check the exam date sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the term end exam date sheet.
- Visit the website, ignou.ac.in
- Check the Alert section for the date sheet link
- Click on the date sheet link
- The date sheet will appear in pdf format
- Check the exam schedules.
Printed Details on IGNOU Date Sheet 2023
Check the printed details on the date sheet.
- Programme Code
- Exam date & day
- Exam date
Who is eligible to appear in IGNOU Term End Exam 2023?
A candidate is eligible to appear in the exam, as per the above date sheet, only if he/she fulfils the following conditions.
- Registration is valid for that course and is not time-barred.
- Has submitted assignments on time.
- Has completed minimum time to pursue that course as per University guidelines.
Application fee payment is complete for courses.
How to Read the IGNOU Date Sheet?
- The timetable consists of the exam date in the first column, the day in the second, course name in the third column. As can be seen, the course name is coded. In other words, a short form represents the actual course name.
- Usually, candidates are aware of what their course is referred to as. So you can simply check the date and time of exams for your course by going through the date sheet.
- If you have any confusion, check the code number of course. Verify course names from the IGNOU website if needed.
IGNOU Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2023
IGNOU will release the hall ticket for all the students who are eligible to appear in the exam. The University releases the hall ticket 7 to 8 days before the exam. Students will be able to download the hall ticket online after the official release. IGNOU Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No students will be entertained without the IGNOU admit card. Also, carry a valid id card on the day of the exam.
Official Website: ignou.ac.in