IGNOU Date Sheet June 2018 is released by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Date Sheet of IGNOU June 2018 indicates date and time of term end examination. The university conducts term-end examinations in June and December. By going through the timetable, know the dates on which IGNOU is holding term end examinations. It is equally important to download admit card of IGNOU June 2018 TEE before the exam. You must appear at assigned test centre as per schedule.
IGNOU Date Sheet June 2018
Following IGNOU Date Sheet June 2018 is important for those who have the valid registration for a course, and have also submitted assignments before deadlines. Exam time is also in date sheet. With this mind, reach test centre with important documents and things.
Download here: Click here to download date sheet PDF.
Who is eligible to appear in IGNOU Term End Examination?
- A candidate is eligible to appear in the exam, as per above date sheet, only if he/she fulfills following conditions.
- Registration is valid for that course and is not time barred.
- Has submitted assignments on time.
- Has completed minimum time to pursue that course as per University guidelines.
Application fee payment is complete for courses.
How to read the IGNOU Date Sheet June 2018?
- The time table consists of exam date in first column, day in second, course name in third column. As can be seen, course name is coded. In other words, a short form represents actual course name.
- Usually, candidates are aware of what their course is referred to as. So you can simply check the date and time of exams for your course by going through the date sheet.
- If you have any confusion, check the code number of course. Verify course names from IGNOU website if needed.