IGNOU Date Sheet 2019 has been released. Candidates can check IGNOU December Date Sheet 2019 for Final Term-End Exam for all programmes from this page, for all the courses. Indira Gandhi National Open University Final term exam is expected to commence from June 01 to 29, 2019. The term end exam will be conducted 2 two slots Morning and Evening. The date, course, and course code for the morning, as well as, evening courses are provided in IGNOU 2019 Date Sheet. Know IGNOU Term End Exam By going through the timetable, know the dates on which IGNOU is holding term end examinations. It is equally important to download Hall Ticket of IGNOU June 2019 TEE before the exam. You must appear at the assigned test centre as per schedule.
Latest: IGNOU has released tentative date sheet for TEE June 2019. Also, for IGNOU Exam Form 2019 – Click Here.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2019 for June Term-End Exam
Following IGNOU Date Sheet June 2019 is important for those who have the valid registration for a course, and have also submitted assignments before deadlines. Exam time is also in the date sheet. With this in mind, reach the test centre with important documents and things.
IGNOU Tentative Term End Exam Date Sheet 2019
How to Download IGNOU Date Sheet 2019?
Candidates appearing for the semester exam can either visit the official page of IGNOU or click the link mentioned above. Candidates can also follow the steps mentioned below to download IGNOU Date Sheet.
Steps to Download IGNOU Final Date Sheet 2019
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – www.ignou.ac.in
- Now check the Alert box for IGNOU Date Sheet 2019 for Term End Exam
- Click the link
- The date sheet will open in new tab
- Check and download the Date Sheet.
Printed Details on IGNOU Date Sheet June 2019
Check the printed details on IGNOU Date Sheet 2019
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Exam Time
- Examination shift
- Programme codes
Who is eligible to appear in IGNOU Term End Examination 2019?
- A candidate is eligible to appear in the exam, as per the above datesheet, only if he/she fulfils the following conditions.
- Registration is valid for that course and is not time-barred.
- Has submitted assignments on time.
- Has completed minimum time to pursue that course as per University guidelines.
Application fee payment is complete for courses.
How to read the IGNOU Date Sheet December 2019?
- The timetable consists of exam date in the first column, day in second, course name in the third column. As can be seen, the course name is coded. In other words, a short form represents the actual course name.
- Usually, candidates are aware of what their course is referred to as. So you can simply check the date and time of exams for your course by going through the date sheet.
- If you have any confusion, check the code number of course. Verify course names from IGNOU website if needed.
IGNOU Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019
IGNOU will release the hall ticket for all the students who are eligible to appear in the exam. The hall ticket is released 7 to 8 days before the exam. Students will be able to download the hall ticket online after the official release. IGNOU Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No students will be entertained without the IGNOU Admit Card. Also, carry the valid id card on the day of the exam.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in