IGNOU Exam Form 2020 – Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the IGNOU Online Term End Exam Form at the official website, ignou.ac.in. Students can apply for TEE Exam December 2020 through the link provided on this page. The examination forms are also available at the study centre and the regional centres of IGNOU. The candidate who has submitted the assignment can fill the IGNOU Exam Form. The payment of examination fee is to be done online via Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Before submitting the application form the candidate must read the guidelines and instruction. Students can submit the IGNOU Exam Form on or before November 10, 2020. Check the complete article IGNOU Exam Form June 2020.
IGNOU Exam Form Dec 2020
Students will be considered eligible for appearing for Term End Exam June 2020 only if they have submitted the Assignments of the courses for which they are submitting the exam form. The University will not upload/issue the hall ticket for the course for which the candidate is not eligible and for which assignment is not submitted. Students are advised to submit the exam form before the last date to avoid the last-minute hassle. Check the table for important dates related to IGNOU Exam Form 2020.
Exam Form: Click Here to apply for TEE December 2020.
|Exam Submission Date||Amount of Late Fee|
|12 Oct to 10 Nov 2020||Nil (Without Late Fee)|
Note: Candidates are informed that it is their responsibility to check for any changes made in the date of form submission. We shall not be responsible if the students fail to submit the exam form or miss the last date. Visit the official website of IGNOU for all the latest information.
How to Submit IGNOU Exam Form Dec 2020?
Candidate can submit the exam form through the link provided above. Before submitting the form candidate should ensure that their registration number is valid and they have submitted the assignment. Students are informed that the code for BA/B.Com/B/Sc is BDP and for MLIS is MLS. Follow the instruction to submit the IGNOU Exam Form.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU, http://www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU home page will appear
- Click on the link “Online Submission Form for TEE June 2020”
- Read the guideline and instruction carefully
- Click on the declaration button
- Click “Proceed to Fill Online Exam Form” button
- Select the programme code
- Enter the enrolment no
- Select the mode of payment
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Exam form will appear
- Fill the form
- Make the payment.
- After the submission of the exam form, an acknowledgement with Control Number will display on the screen. Candidates are advised to retain the Control Number for reference and record.
- The exam form status can be checked after 72 hours of submitting the form.
- If the details regarding the exam form submission are not available, then candidates have to submit the form again.
- In case a student is eligible to appear in courses in June 2020 exam but the course is not available in the option, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact at 011-29571301.
IGNOU TEE Exam Form Fees
The examination fee for the theory and practical courses are Rs.150 / per course. The payment can be done online. The mode of the payment is a Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. If the candidate is not able to get the acknowledgement successfully in the first stage, then they are advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status. The exam form status can be checked from the search Option.
Note: Exam Form is non-refundable. In case, the exam fee needs to be refunded to the student due to technical reasons, the amount will be refunded to the same account from which the payment was made.
IGNOU Date Sheet 2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University releases the term end exam date sheet online at the official website. The date sheet is made available in the pdf format. Students can check IGNOU Date Sheet to know the exam date, day and subject code. IGNOU releases the date sheet a month before the commencement of the exam.
IGNOU Hall Ticket for Term End Exam
IGNOU will upload the Hall Ticket for the term end exam on the official website 7 to 8 day before the TEE. The candidate has to take the print out of the hall ticket and report to the exam centre along with the ID card issued by the regional centre/university. If the candidate does not have the identity card, then s/he must get it issued from the university / regional centre. No candidate shall be entertained in the exam centre without hall ticket and admit card.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in