IKSV Time Table 2020 – Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya has released the IKSV time table online at the official website, iksv.ac.in. The University has released the time table for annual and semester examination. Students can check the IKSV time table on this page. The time table is available in pdf format. The exam date, time, and day subject-wise is mentioned on the time table. Students must register for the exam in the prescribed format within the date mentioned by the unversity. Only the eligible students shall be permitted to appear for the exam. Check the page for IKSV Time Table 2020.
Latest: Diploma Examination – 2020 has been released.
IKSV Time Table 2020
Students must have at least 75% attendance in the concerned course, failing which he or she shall be barred from appearing in the examination. Under special circumstances, the Vice-Chancellor may allow 15% relaxation, on the recommendation of the Head of the Department. Every student is advised to submit the online examination form on or before the last date. The examination forms prescribed for Regular and Private candidates separately shall be accepted up to 45 days before the commencement of the concerned examination with the special permission of the Vice-Chancellor on payment of the special examination fee. Check out the table for IKSV Time Table 2020.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|31 Mar 2020 ?? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ????????||Click Here|
|????????????? ?? ????????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ????????||Click Here|
|(Annual & Semester) Examinations : March to May 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check IKSV time table, http://www.iksv.ac.in.
How to check IKSV Time Table 2020?
Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya time table is available online at the official website. Students appearing for the university annual & semester examination can check the IKSV time table in a quite simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the time table.
Step 1: Visit the official IKSV website, http://www.iksv.ac.in.
Step 2: Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya’s official website will open.
Step 3: Click on ‘Examination’ provided on top of the home page.
Step 4: Click on ‘Schedules’ and then click on the time table link.
Step 5: Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on IKSV Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya Exam Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Question Paper
- Controller of Examination
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of examination, 30 minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculator and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya conducts annual and semester-wise examinations for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear your doubts.
- Prepare from the University Test or Class Test.
IKSV Admit Card 2020
The University issues the IKSV Admit Card for all the eligible students. Every student is advised to download the admit card before appearing for the examination. Students appearing for the examination must carry IKSV Admit Card and one valid identity card. No student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without IKSV Admit Card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student during the examination. It is also advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.iksv.ac.in