JNTUA Hall Ticket 2020 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA) issues the hall ticket to all the eligible students. Students can check JNTUA Hall Ticket for exam name, date, time, and subject name. Students must collect JNTUA Hall Ticket before appearing in the exam. No students will be entertained in the exam without the hall ticket. It is important to carry the hall ticket and college id card on each day of the exam. Check the page for JNTUA Hall Ticket 2020 complete details.
JNTUA Hall Ticket 2020
Students eligible to appear in the university exam are advised to check the printed details on the hall ticket. In case of any error in name, registration number, or subject name students must inform the controller of the examination (COE). Students are advised to check JNUTUA time table to know the exam date, time, day for their subject.
Who will be issued the Hall Ticket
Students will be issued hall ticket and allowed to appear in the end semester examination if the following criteria are fulfilled.
- Students must fulfil the attendance requirement. If the attendance of the students is not as up to the requirement then the students will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Students must have submitted the exam form and fees successfully before the last date.
- Students debarred from the university exam will not be eligible for JNTUA Hall Ticket
Printed Details on JNTUA Hall Ticket 2020
Students can check the list of details printed on the JNTUA Hall Ticket.
- Enrolment Number / Roll Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Students Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Day
- Subject name
- Controller of Examination Signature
Importance of JNTUA Hall Ticket
JNTUA Hall Ticket is the important document for appearing in the exam. It is issued to eligible students only. No students are entertained without the hall ticket in the exam. The hall ticket holds the information of the students and the examination. Students must not write anything or spoil the hall ticket. The hall ticket of the students is verified during the exam by the examiner in the exam hall. Students must display their hall ticket when asked to do so.
Below is the important instruction for the students
- Submit the exam form and fees within the last date
- Students must collect their hall ticket for appearing in the exam
- Carry the hall ticket on each day of the exam
- Mobile Phones, paper, book, programmable calculators, palm computer or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (theory or practical) in which the students are appearing is prohibited in the exam hall
- Report to the exam hall in time
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice.
Official Website: www.jntua.ac.in