JNU Previous Question Paper – Jawaharlal Nehru University uploads the JNU Previous Question Paper online at the official webiste. The question papers are made available after the successfully conducting the exam. The purpose of releasing the previous question paper is to make the students aware of the question pattern and help in preparation of the examination. Students can solve the previous question to check the preparation level. Check the page for JNU Previous Question Paper.
JNU Previous Question Paper
The question papers are available in English Language. The University also releases previous year question paper for entrance examination. Students who wish to apply for admission in JNU can prepare themselves from these previous year question papers of entrance exam provided at JNU official website.
Previous Question Paper: Click Here to get the JNU Previous Question Paper.
Importance of Previous Question Paper
The importance of previous year question papers are as follows:
- Previous year question papers are very important for every student.
- Students must practice from the previous year’s question to score well in the exam.
- Previous year question papers are important because there is the possibility of questions repetition and the candidate can get benefit from this.
- Candidates can also get to know more about the question paper pattern or format.
- This also helps the students to increase their speed and accuracy.
Preparation Tips for the Students
Students must make some good strategies for the preparation of the exam. It is important to qualify for the exam otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the next semester. Some preparation tips are given below, students are advised to follow them:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous year question papers.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Have good diets and sleep well because it is equally important.
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in