KGMU Exam Date 2021 – King George’s Medical University has released KGMU Date Sheet online at the official website, kgmu.org. Students can check KGMU Exam Scheme on this page. KGMU Exam Date is available in pdf format. Students can know the exam month, date, day, time, and subject/course name from the exam scheme. It is advised that the students must check the KGMU Exam Date for their subject else the university shall not be responsible if they miss the exam. Students appearing for the exam must submit the exam form and fees in the prescribed form before the last date. Check the page for the KGMU Exam Date 2021.
KGMU Exam Date 2021
Students shall be eligible to appear for the exam if he/she put the minimum required attendance. All the eligible students have to submit the exam form before the last date. The University issues the admit card to all the eligible students. KGMU Exam Date is provided below.
King George’s Medical University Tentative Examination 2021 Scheme
Time Table: Students can check KGMU Exam Scheme online at the official website.
How to Download KGMU Exam Date?
KGMU Exam Date is available online at the official website. Students can check kgmu.org exam date in a few simple steps. Below are the steps to download KGMU Exam Scheme.
Step 1: Visit KGMU official website, http://www.kgmu.org.
Step 2: King George’s Medical University official page will display.
Step 3: Select “Exam” from the menu and click on “Examination Scheme”.
Step 4: Exam Scheme page will display. In there select “Final Examination Scheme 2021”.
Step 5: KGMU Date Sheet will display.
Printed Details on KGMU Exam Date 2021
Check for the details printed on KGMU Date Sheet.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Day
- Exam Time
- Particular (Subject Name)
Note: King George’s Medical University Exam Scheme is also available at the University Notice Board and in the various faculty.
How to read KGNU Exam Date Sheet 2021?
- King George’s Medical University has already released the final exam scheme for the 2020 session. The exam scheme is available for various courses. Check the name of your course.
- The Exam Scheme consists of three columns ie, date & a day in the first and time, subject name in second and third respectively.
- The theory exam duration is provided under the Date / Day & Time column. Whereas the practical exam detail is provided below the “Particular” column.
Students eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the University Examination rules and regulations. It is important to follow the exam rules else the students shall be disqualified from the exam. Below are a few important instructions.
- Report to the exam hall 5 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Check if the provided question paper is correct or not before answering the question.
- Do not carry any material such as handwritten/printed paper slips, books, notes, mobile, pager or any other electronic device inside the exam hall. If the student is found with any of this material then students shall be disqualified from the exam.
- Involvement in any kind of malpractice shall result in disqualifying from the exam.
KGMU Admit Card 2021
KGMU issues the admit card to all the students who are eligible to appear for the exam. Students have to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. KGMU Admit Card holds information such as exam students personal details, subject appearing for and exam centre name. The admit card of each student will be verified by the invigilator in the exam hall. No students shall be entertained without the admit card.
Official Website: www.kgmu.org