KGMU Result 2020 – King George’S Medical University has announced the result for KGMU Exam Result. Students appeared for the exam can check KGMU Result on this page. The University has released annual exam 2019 result college wise. Students can view the KGMU Result by providing the “Roll No”. The details such as students personal details and marks details are provided in KGMU Result. Students securing the minimum or more than passing marks shall be declared as pass. The qualifying students shall be promoted as per the university ordinance. Check the page for KGMU Result 2020.
KGMU Result 2020
Students unable to pass the exam have to clear the paper the backlog in the next exam. If you are not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam then apply for the revaluation of the answer script. Below is the KGMU Result.
|MBBS Final Prof Part 1 Regular Exam 2020 (MLNMC)||Click Here|
|MBBS 2nd Year Regular Exam 2020 (MLNMC)||Click Here|
|MBBS Final Prof I Regular Exam 2020 (Govt Medical College Banda)||Click Here|
|MBBS 2nd Year Regular Exam 2020 (Govt Medical College Jalaun)||Click Here|
|MBBS 2nd Year Regular Exam 2020 (Govt Medical College Banda)||Click Here|
|MBBS 2nd Year Regular Exam 2020 (Rajkiya Medical College, Azamgarh & DRMLIMS)||Click Here|
|MBBS second Prof Regular Exam 2020||Click Here|
|MBBS Final Prof Part 1 Regular Exam 2020 (Rajkiya Medical College, Jalaun)||Click Here|
|MBBS Final Prof Part 1 Regular Exam 2020 (Rajkiya Medical College, Azamgarh)||Click Here|
|Certificate Course in Community Health for Nurse (CCHN) Exam Mar 2020||Click Here|
|Azamgarh MBBS Final Prof. Part 2 Regular 2020||Click Here|
Result: Students can check KGMU Result at, kgmu.org.
How to Check the KGMU Result 2020?
King George’S Medical University Result is available online at the official website, kgmu.org. The result is the available college wise. Students have to select the college and then the subject appeared for to check the result. Below are the steps by step process to check the KGMU Result.
- Visit KGMU official website, kgmu.org.
- The university home page will appear.
- Go to the “Exam” Section and click on the “Examination Result” button.
- Examination / Result page will appear
- Select the Result 2019 and various college name will appear
- Expand the college name and then check for the course
- Click the link
- Enter the roll no and click the “Get Result” button.
- The result will display on the screen.
Printed Details on KGMU Result 2020
Students can check all the printed details on KGMU Result fromm below.
- Roll No.
- ID. No.
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Over All Merit
- Merit Gen.
- Name of the course
King George’s Medical University (KGMU), formerly known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, is Medical University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. KGMU offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Course. KGMU conducts en%MCEPASTEBIN%trance examination for admission in B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing and DH / DM. And also KGMU AIDMMCHEE is conducted for admission to DM / MCh courses in KGMU. The university is recognised by University Grant Commission (UGC) aand Medical Council of India (MCI). The University campus is spread over an area of 100,000 sq metres.
Courses Offered by KGMU
Students can check the list of courses from below.
- BDS, MDS
- PG Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Psychiatrics/Mental Health Nursing
- Diploma Dental Hygienist, Diploma Dental Mechanics
- Superspeciality Courses (DM/MCh)
- M.Phil. In Translational Health Science
- Ph.D. Program
- B.Sc. Nursing
- List of Paramadical Courses:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Diploma in O.T. Technician
- Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician
- Diploma in Cardiology Technician
- Diploma in X-Ray Technician
- Diploma in MRI Technician
- Diploma in C.T. Scan Technician
- Diploma in Sanitation
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician
- Master in Hospital Administration (MHA)
Official Website: www.kgmu.org