KKHSOU Admit Card 2019-20 has been released. Students can download the KKHSOU Exam Admit Card through the link provided on this page. While downloading KKHSOU Admit Card students have to provide their Enrollment Number. KKHSOU Admit Card holds the information such as exam name, student name, exam centre name, subject appearing and exam time. Students are advised that it is their responsibility to download the hall ticket and the university shall not provide the hall ticket to students individually. KKHSOU Hall Ticket is an important document for appearing in the exam. Check the page for KKHSOU Admit Card 2019-20.
KKHSOU Admit Card 2019-20
The University conducts Term-End Exam twice a year in semester mode ie, Odd and Even Semester. The odd Semester (1st, 3rd, and 5th) is conducted in the month of January, February, and March. The even semester (2nd, 4th, and 6th) is conducted in the month of June, July and August. Currently, the university is conducting an even semester exam and the admit c ard for the same is available below.
|Exam Name||Admit Card / Exam Centre|
|Degree (1st Sem), Masters (1st & 3rd Sem) and PG 1st Sem (Old & New)||Click Here|
|Degree Courses 1st Sem (Old & New)||Click Here|
|Centre list of PG and Masters 1st and 3rd Sem Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Centre List of BCA 3rd and 5th Semester Practical Exam 2020||Click Here|
|D.El.Ed 1st & 2nd Year Exam 2020 – Admit Card||Click Here|
|Centre List of D.ELED Special Exam (Old Course), 2019||Click Here|
|B.A. 3rd and 5th Sem Degree (Old Course) – Admit Card||Click Here|
|BCA 3rd Sem Practical Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Centre List for Degree 3rd and 5th Semester (New) Exam 2019||Click Here|
Admit Card: Students can download KKHSOU Admit Card online at the official website.
How to Download KKHSOU Admit Card 2019-20?
Students can download KKHSOU Admit Card from the official website. The student can even download the admit card through the link provided on this page. Check the steps for downloading KKHSOU Admit Card 2020.
- Visit the official Website, www.kkhsou.in.
- The Homepage of KKHSOU will appear
- Check the Latest News section or select Examination
- Scroll the page and Click the link available to download the Admit Card
- After Clicking the link KKHSOU Online Admit Card link will appear
- Enter the Enrolment Number and Captcha
- Click on “download Admit Card” button
- Admit Card will display
- Check all the printed details on the admit card and click on the print button to download the admit card.
Odd Semester Exam
- Check the printed details and take the printout of the same
Printed Details on KKHSOU Admit Card 2019-20
Check the printed details printed on KKHSOU Admit Card 2019-20.
- Examination Name
- Candidate Name
- Son/Daughter of
- Study Centre
- Registration No
- Centre of Exam
- Subject / Paper in which to appear
- Exam Date and Time
- Controller of Examination Signature
- Important Instructions
Importance of KKHSOU Admit Card 2019-20
KKHSOU Admit Card is the important document to carry on the day exam. No student will be entertained without the admit card. KKHSOU Admit Card holds the information such as student name, subject appearing for, exam date & time, and exam centre. Students can also check the admit card for the important instructions to be followed on each day of the exam. The admit card of the student is verified by the examiner during the exam. Students are advised not to write or damage the admit card.
KKHOSU Result 2019-20
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University releases the semester examination result online at the official website. The University Exam Result is displayed in the pdf format. Students can check the roll no of students qualified and failed in the exam. The Mark Sheet of the exam is provided by the University to the Students appeared for the exam. To qualify the exam students have to secure the minimum required qualifying marks. The students will promoted to the next semester as per the university regulations.
Students appearing for the University exam are advised to follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No students will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the 10 minutes of the commence of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and college id card on the day of the exam.
- Mobile Phone, Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
- Students are advised to observe the rules laid down by the university for the conduct of Exam.
Official Website: www.kkhsou.in