KKHSOU Admit Card 2023 – Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University releases the KKHSOU admit card online on the website, kkhsou.ac.in. The admit card is made available online a few days before the exam. Candidates have to provide the enrollment no. to access the admit card online. KKHSOU admit card holds the details of students, centre name, and exam programme. Candidates have to carry a print copy of the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for KKHSOU admit card 2023.
KKHSOU Admit Card 2023
The University uploads the admit card for all the eligible students. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria of the university shall be eligible to appear for the exam. KKHSOU uploads the admit card online on the official website. Students can check the KKHSOU exam routine to know the exam date, time and day paper-wise. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedules mentioned on the admit card. Appear for the exam at the assigned centre only. The link to download the KKHSOU admit card is provided below.
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card as per schedule at kkhsou.in
How to Download KKHSOU Admit Card 2023?
KKHSOU hall ticket is available online on the official website. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can download the admit card in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and download the admit card.
- Visit the official Website, kkhsou.in.
- Check the important link section available on the home page for admit card
- Click on the admit card link.
- A page will appear as below
- Select the examination type
- Enter the enrolment no., mobile number, and email
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card button
- The admit card will appear
- Check the printed details and take the printout of the same
Printed Details on KKHSOU Admit Card 2023
Check the printed details printed on KKHSOU Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Parent’s Name
- Study Centre
- Registration no.
- Centre of exam
- Exam programme
Importance of KKHSOU Hall Ticket
KKHSOU Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The University uploads the admit card for the eligible students. The admit card holds the details of students, parents name, registration no, study centre name. exam centre name, photograph and exam date & time. Candidates have to carry the admit card every day during the exam. The examiner verifies the admit card of the students and allows them to write the exam. Students have to keep the admit card safe until the result is published.
Students who are appearing for the university exam have to follow the examination regulations. If the students fail to follow the instructions then their candidature will get canceled. Below are few important instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the exam. No student is allowed in the exam hall after the exam start.
- Carry the admit card and a valid identity card every day during the exam. Display the admit card when asked to do so.
- Mobile Phones, Paper, books, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Carry your own stationery item during the exam
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
- Students are advised to observe the rules laid down by the university for the conduct of the Exam.
KKHOSU Result 2023
KKHSOU releases the exam result online on the official website. The result is made available in pdf format. Candidates can check the KKHSOU result pdf to know the reg.no. of clear and not clear. The e-mark statement is released on the university website under the learner’s zone. Candidates can check the e-mark statement to know the marks obtained and the result remark. To pass the exam students have to secure the minimum passing marks. Those who pass in the exam shall be promoted to the next higher semester.
Official Website: www.kkhsou.in