Kolhan University Exam Date 2020 – Kolhan University Chaibasa releases the examination programme online at the official website, kolhanuniversity.ac.in. The University is conducting the theory and practical annual examination. Students can check the Kolhan University Exam Programme on this page for various courses. Kolhan University Time Table is available in pdf format. The exam date, day, time, subject name, and sitting is mentioned on the Kolhan University Exam Date pdf. Students shall be allowed to appear for the exam if they have registered for the exam along with the prescribed form. Check the page for Kolhan University Exam Date 2020.
Latest: Kolhan University has released notification regarding form fill-up of 3rd MBBS Part 2 (II) suppl. exam 2020.
Kolhan University Exam Date 2020
Students must appear for the exam as per the programme. The appearing students must carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Students are advised to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Check out the table for the Kolhan University Exam Date 2020.
|Exam Name||Exam Date|
|Form fill-up of 3rd MBBS Part 2 (II) suppl. exam 2020||Click Here|
|Programme of MDS Examination||Click Here|
|Programme of Practical & Viva of Medical PG & Diploma Exam||Click Here|
|Notification regarding examination schedule||Click Here|
|Notification 2nd Prof. MBBS (I) Annual Exam 2020||Click Here|
|KU Guidelines & Action Plan on Examinations in view of COVID-19 Pandemic & Subsequent lockdown||Click Here|
|Medical PG Degree & Diploma annual exam 2020||Click Here|
|Notification regarding decision of Examination Board Meeting||Click Here|
|Postponement of all exams||Click Here|
Exam Date: Students can check Kolhan University Exam Date online at, kolhanuniversity.ac.in.
How to check Kolhan University Exam Date 2020?
Kolhan University Exam Date is available online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the Kolhan University programme.
Step 1: Visit the official Kolhan University website, www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in.
Step 2: Kolhan University’s official website will open.
Step 3: Scroll down the home page and go to ‘Exam Notification’ section.
Step 4: Click on the exam time table link.
Step 5: Check the time table. Download it and take a prinout of it.
Printed Details on Kolhan University Exam Date 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Kolhan University Exam Date.
- Exam Name
- Reporting Time
- Exam Day & Date
- Subject Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Candidates are advised to report the examination hall, 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No re-examination will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student will be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Kolhan University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Also, refer to the University test or class test.
Kolhan University Admit Card 2020
Kolhan University Admit Card 2020 releases online at the official website. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students who fulfil the attendance criteria and other requirements also as per the University rules. Students are advised to carry the printed Kolhan University Admit Card and also one valid identity card on the day of the examination. No examinees shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. It is also advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in