KSOU Time Table 2021 – Karnataka State Open University has released the KSOU Exam Time Table online at the official website. The University conducts the term-end exam annually. Students can download the KSOU Time Table on this page. KSOU Exam Time Table 2021 is available in the pdf format. The exam date, time, day, sessions, subject name, and code is mentioned on the KSOU Time Table. Students appearing for the exam must check the exam date and appear as per the schedule. Check the page for KSOU Time Table 2021.
Latest: KSOU has released the Theory and Practical Examination Time Table February 2021.
KSOU Time Table 2021
The University conducts the annual exam at the end of each academic year. Students shall register for all subject (whole exam) when he/she appears for the exam first time (during the year of admission). It is also important to carry the admit card on the day of the examination. The link to download KSOU Time Table is mentioned below.
Time Table: Students can check the Karnataka State Open University Time Table online at, www.ksoumysuru.ac.in.
How to download the KSOU Time Table 2021?
Karnataka State Open University Time Table releases online at the official website, http://www.ksoumysuru.ac.in. Students who are appearing for the exam can download the KSOU Time Table 2020-21 by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website, www,ksoumysuru.ac.in.
- Karnataka State Open University’s official page will open.
- Scroll down the home page and search for the ‘Latest News’ section.
- Click on the exam time table link.
- KSOU Time Table will display in pdf format.
- Check and download the time table
Printed Details on KSOU Time Table 2021
Check out the printed details on KSOU Time Table 2021.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date, day, & time
- Semester/ year
- Subject Name and Code
- Course Name and Code
- QP Code or Question Paper Code
Important Instructions Regarding the Examination
Students appearing for the university annual examination must follow the instructions mentioned regaridng the exam. The instructions are mentioned by the Controller of Examination (COE). Below are a few important instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
KSOU conducts term-end examination annually. The appearing students must prepare for the exam as per the schedules. It is quite easy to pass in the exam but to secure a goods marks or qualify the exam with distinction a good preparations tips are required. Below are few tips mentioned for the preparations of the exam.
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubt.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
KSOU Admit Card
Karnataka State Open University releases the KSOU hall ticket online. KSOU hall ticket is also referred as “Admission Ticket”. The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Students can access the hall ticket through the online student portal. To login student online portal “username and password”. The details such as course name, enrolment no., student’s name, father’s name, study centre name & code, exam name, and subject name with code is mentioned on KSOU hall ticket. It is important to carry on the hall ticket on the day of the exam.
Official Website: www.ksoumysuru.ac.in