KSOU Time Table 2022 – Karnataka State Open University has released the KSOU time table online on the official website, ksouportal.com. The time table is available in pdf format. Candidates can check the KSOU exam time table pdf to know the exam date, day and time subject-wise. The University is conducting UG and PG annual / semester exams Sep-Oct 2022. The examinee has to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. Also, it is important to carry the admission ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for KSOU time table 2022.
Latest: KSOU has released the UG / PG exam time table Sep-Oct 2022.
KSOU Time Table 2022
Candidates who fulfil the university eligibility criteria shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Download and preserve the hard copy of the hall ticket. Appear for the exam as per the schedules mentioned. The exam is held at the assigned centre. There shall be no re-exam if the student stays out or walk out of the exam hall. Below is the link to check the KSOU exam time table 2022.
Time Table: Click Here to check UG/ PG exam time tale Sep – Oct 2022.
How to Download the KSOU Time Table 2022?
Karnataka State Open University time table is available online. Candidates can check the exam schedules online in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam time table online.
- Visit the official website, www,ksoumysuru.ac.in.
- Click on the examination link available in the menu
- Click on the exam time table link
- Exam Time Table pdf will appear
Printed Details on KSOU Time Table 2022
Check the list of details printed on the exam time table.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date, day, & time
- Semester/ year
- Subject Name and Code
- Course Name and Code
- QP Code or Question Paper Code
Important Instructions Regarding the Examination
Students appearing for the university annual examination must follow the instructions mentioned regarding the exam. The instructions are mentioned by the Controller of Examination (COE). Below are a few important instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
KSOU conducts term-end examinations annually. The appearing students must prepare for the exam as per the schedules. It is quite easy to pass the exam but to secure good marks or qualify for the exam with distinction good preparation tips are required. Below are a few tips mentioned for the preparations for the exam.
- Practice the previous year’s question papers as much as possible.
- Study from the best and good books.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubt.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
KSOU Admit Card
Karnataka State Open University releases the KSOU hall ticket online. KSOU hall ticket is also referred to as an “Admission Ticket”. The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Students can access the hall ticket through the online student portal. To log in to the student online portal “username and password”. The details such as course name, enrolment no., student’s name, father’s name, study centre name & code, exam name, and subject name with code are mentioned on the KSOU hall ticket. It is important to carry on the hall ticket on the day of the exam.
Official Website: www.ksoumysuru.ac.in