Magadh University Time Table 2021 has been released. Students can check Magadh University Time Table from this page. Magadh University annual and semester time table is available on this page. Students can check Magadh University Time Table to know the exam date and time for their subject. To appear for the university examination students must maintain the required attendance and also submit the assignment before the last date. Magadh University will allow the eligible students to appear in the exam. All the eligible students must submit the exam form and fees. Check the page for Magadh University Bodhgaya Time Table 2021 and process to download the same.
Magadh University Time Table 2021
Magadh University releases the admit card for all the students who have successfully submitted the exam form and fees. Students can check the table for Magadh University Time Table and know the exam schedules.
|Notice regarding exam of Post Graduate 2nd Sem 2018-20 and 4th Sem 2017-19||Click Here|
|Exam PG Sem 2 (2018-20)||Click Here|
|Exam PG SEM 4( 2017-19)||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the exam timetable at http://www.magadhuniversity.ac.in.
How to Check Magadh University Time Table 2021?
Magadh University releases the time table for annual and semester examination online at the official website, magadhuniversity.ac.in. Students can check the exam date sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the Magadh University official website.
- Magadh University official page will appear
- Select Notice Board and Click on Notice
- Magadh Univerity Notices page will open
- Click the link available to check the exam date
Printed Details on Magadh University Time Table 2021
Check the printed details available on Magadh University Exam Time Table.
- Subject Name under the Groups
- Exam shift time
- Exam Date
- Subject Name
- Paper Code
Magadh University Admit Card 2021
Magadh University releases the admit card for eligible students online. Students can download the admit card either by registration number or by providing the name and father name. Magadh University Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No students will be allowed to write the exam without the admit card. Magadh University Exam Admit Card holds information such as the student name, roll no, registration number, father’s name, college name, exam centre name, exam date etc. Students must carry the admit card on each day of the exam. The admit card of the students will be verified at the exam centre by the examiner. Do not write anything on the admit card.
Students appearing for the university examination must follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam time.
- Carry the admit card on each day of the exam
- Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- The mobile phone is restricted.
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Official Website: www.magadhuniversity.ac.in