Manipur University Time Table 2020-21 – Manipur University has released the exam time table online at the official website, http://www.manipuruniv.ac.in. Students can download Exam Time Table from this page. Students can check Manipur University Time Table to know the exam date, time, subject name, subject code, and marks. The timetable is available in pdf and can be easily downloaded. The University will allow the eligible students to appear for the exam. Also, the University will release the Admit Card for all the eligible candidates. For more details regarding Manipur University Time Table 2021 from this page.
Manipur University Time Table 2020-21
Manipur University releases the admit card online for all the eligible candidates who will fill the exam form along with the fees before the last date. It is equally important to carry the Manipur University Admit Card and college id card on the day of the exam. Check the Manipur University Time Table 2020-21 below.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Under Graduate (BA/BSc/BCom/BFT/BSW/BTT) 1st and 3rd Sem Exams, Nov 2020 have been postponed indefinitely||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the Manipur University Time Table 2021 from the official website, manipuruniv.ac.in.
How to download the Manipur University Time Table 2021?
Manipur University releases the exam timetable online at the official website. Students can check the timetable in a few simple steps. Below is the step by steps to check Manipur University Time Table 2021.
- Go to the official website of the University, http://www.manipuruniv.ac.in or you can check the same from the direct link provided on this page.
- The University page will open.
- Go to the “Notice” Section and Click on the “Exam Schedules” button.
- After this, the Exam Time Table page will open.
- Check the time table carefully and download it.
Printed Details on Manipur University Time Table 2021
Check the details printed in the Manipur University Time Table 2020-21.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Signature of Controller of Examination
Important Instruction for Candidates
Check the list of important instructions below.
- Report to the assigned exam centers 15 minutes earlier
- Carry the Hall Ticket and college id card.
- Do not write anything in a question paper except the Register / Enroll Number.
- Do not carry Mobile Phone, programmable calculator, or any electronic gadget to the exam hall.
- At the time of the exam sit properly and dont disturb or make noise in the examination hall.
Manipur University Admit Card 2021
The University releases the Admit Card for all the eligible candidates online from the official website. Manipur University Admit Card is the most important thing at the time of the exam. So, please carry the Admit Card on the day of the exam because without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall. Keep the admit card safe.
Official Website: www.manipuruniv.ac.in