RUHS Time Table 2022 – The Rajasthan University of Health Science has released the RUHS Exam Time Table online. The time table is available for Regular / Prev. / Final / Supplementary exam 2022. Students can check the RUHS time table on this page. The University has released the time table in pdf format. The details such as exam date, day, time, subject, session, paper name & code are mentioned on the RUHS timetable. Students appearing for the university exam must check the time table and appear for the exam as per the schedule. Check the page for RUHS Time Table 2022.
Latest: RUHS has released the time table of the B.P.T. Part-1 to 4 (Supplementary) Exam June 2022
RUHS Time Table 2022
Students shall be eligible to appear for the university exam if they put minimum required attendance. The eligible students must register for the university exam. RUHS released the admit card for all eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card during the exam. Check the table for RUHS Exam Time Table 2022.
|B.P.T. Part-1 to 4 (Supplementary) Exam June 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of BDS Part 1st to Final (Supp.) Exam. June 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of M.Sc. Nursing Prev.& Final Supp. Exam June 2022||Click Here|
|2nd MBBS, 3rd Prof. MBBS Part-1 & 2 Supp. Exam June 2022||Click Here|
|M.Sc ( Med ) (Part-1 & 2) Exam May 2022||Click Here|
|MD/MS (Main) Exam May 2022||Click Here|
|MDS Final New Scheme||Click Here|
|MDS Final Old Scheme||Click Here|
|Time Table of B.Pharma 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th Sem- End Sem Re-Exam. April 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of B.Pharma 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th Sem- End Sem Exam. April 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of B.Pharma Part- 1st to 4th (Supp.) Exam. April- 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of D.Pharma Part- 1st & 2nd (Supp.) Exam. April 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of M.Pharma 1st Sem- End Sem Re-exam. April 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of M.Pharma 2nd Sem- End Sem April 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of M.Pharma 3rd Sem- End Sem Re-exam. April 2022||Click Here|
|B.Sc (N) Part 1, 2, 3, 4, PBBSC Prev. & Final Apr 2022||Click Here|
|Time Table of First MBBS NEW & OLD SCHEME (SUPP) EXAM MARCH 2022||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the time table online at, http://www.ruhsraj.org.
How to Download RUHS Time Table 2022?
RUHS Date Sheet is available online at the website, http://www.ruhsraj.org. Students can check RUHSRAJ Time Table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the ruhsraj.org exam time table.
- Visit the official website, http://www.ruhsraj.org.
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences official page will open.
- Click on the ‘Examinations’ and select ‘Time Table’ from the dropdown.
- A new page of Time Table will appear on the screen.
- Search for your course and click on the link.
- Now, click on ‘Click to Download Time Table’.
- Check the exam schedule and download the same.
Printed Details on RUHS Time Table 2022
Check out the list of printed details on the RUHSRAJ Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Subject Name and Code
- Paper Number
- Paper Code
- Important Notes
Important Instruction Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner/ invigilator, before the commencement of the exam. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Students are advised to bring their own stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam, else shall be booked under the UFM.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
RUHS conducts semester wise exams for various courses. Preparation for the exam is an important part. Students can start the preparation for the exam as per the exam schedule. During preparation, it is important to know the exam syllabus. Below are a few preparations tips:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
RUHS Admit Card 2022
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences releases the admit card for all eligible students. RUHS Admit Card is made available under the college portal of relative college or relative centre. Students can download a copy of the admit card from the college portal of their exam centres. Admit card is an important document, every student must carry it on the day of the exam. The examiner will verify the admit card of each student. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is announced.
Official Website: www.ruhsraj.org