MGSU Admit Card 2021 – Maharaja Ganga Singh University releases the MGSU admit card online at the official website. Students can download the Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner Admit Card from the link provided on this page. Only eligible students are able to download the admit card who have submitted the exam form along with the fees within the due date. Students should carry the MGSU admit card along with College ID on the day of the exam. It is advised that the university shall not hold the responsibility if the students fail to download their admit card. Check the page for MGSU Admit Card 2021.
MGSU Admit Card 2021
Students must appear to the exam centre as per the schedule mentioned on the time table. MGSU Time Table is available online for the exam to be held in Jul-Aug 2021. Check the time table to know the exam date, time, and day subject wise. The link to download MGSU Admit Card 2021 is mentioned below.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the admit card for Special (Covid-19) Exam 2020.
How to Download the MGSU Admit Card 2021?
Maharaja Ganga Singh University uploads the admit card online for all the eligible students. The appearing candidates can download the admit card in a few simple steps. Follow the setps mentioned below and download the admit card.
- Visit the website, http://www.univindia.net.
- A new window will open.
- Click on the admit card button.
- Admit card page will open.
- Select the course, Class/Faculty type, then proceed.
- After this, a new window will open.
- You can enter the form no. or general details to print the admit card.
- After this, admit card will appear.
- Check the Admit card carefully and Download it.
Printed Details on MGSU Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll Number
- Name of the test Centre
- Scanned Photograph of the candidate
- Scanned Signature of the candidate
- The DOB of the candidate
- Address Details
- Subject and subject code
Important Instructions for the Candidates
Students appearing for the university exam are advised to follow the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket on the day of the exam. These instructions are laid by the controller of the exam to avoid any kind of disturbance during the exam. Below are a few important instructions.
- Report to the exam hall centre 30 minutes before the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam. Without the Admit card, nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall.
- Mobile Phone, paper, books, programmable calculator are not allowed in the exam.
- Do not get involved in any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Importance of Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admit Card 2021
Maharaja Ganga Singh University releases the admit card online for the only eligible candidate who has submitted the exam form along with the fees before the last date. The admit card holds the information such as the exam name, students basic details, subject appearing, exam schedules and the exam centre. It is mandatory to carry thev admit card on the day of the exam because without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter in the exam hall. It is advised not to write anything on the admit card and also not damage it.
Official website: mgsubikaner.ac.in