MGSU Time Table 2022 – Maharaja Ganga Singh University has released the MGSU exam timetable online at the official website, mgsubikaner.ac.in. The timetable is available in pdf format. Students can check MGSU timetable pdf courses wise on this page. MGSU Time Table holds the details such as exam day, date, time, subject, and paper code. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule and also it is important to register for the university exam. Check the page for MGSU Time Table 2022.
Latest: MGSU has released a supplementary exam 2022 time table.
MGSU Time Table 2022
Students shall be eligible to appear for the exam if they put minimum required attendance and submit the assignment within the date mentioned by the university. The appearing students must report to the assigned exam centre on time and follow the exam rules mentioned by the university. Students are also advised regarding the complaints against papers, if any, which should be submitted through the Centre Superintendent concerned, to reach the University within a week from the date of exam of the paper concerned, after which no complaint will be entertained. Students must carry the MGSU admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check out the table for MGSU Time Table 2022.
|B.A III Sup||Click Here|
|B.SC III Sup||Click Here|
|B.Com III Sup||Click Here|
|BCA III Sup||Click Here|
|BBA III Sup||Click Here|
|BFA IV Sup||Click Here|
|B A B Sc B Ed IV Sup||Click Here|
|B A Hons History III Sup||Click Here|
|B A Hons Geography III Sup||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the time table online on the site, mgsu.bikaner.ac.in.
How to Download MGSU Time Table 2022?
MGSU Time Table 2021 is available online at the official website. Students can download MGSU Date Sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the MGSU Exam Time Table.
- Visit the official MGSU website, mgsubikaner.ac.in.
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University’s official page will open.
- Go to the ‘Examination’ and select ‘Timetable’ from the dropdown list.
- Search the exam time table link and click on the ‘Download’ option.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on MGSU Time Table 2022
Check out the details to be printed on MGSU Time Table
- Exam Name, Time
- Exam Day & Date
- Subject Name
- Signature of Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
MGSU conducts semester-wise exams for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify for their respective subjects and enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
MGSU Admit Card 2022
The University releases the admit card online at the official website. MGSU Admit Card is an important document for all the students to carry on the day of the exam. Along with the admit card, students need to carry one valid identity card also. The examiner will verify the admit card of every student during the exam. The admit card must be in a safe condition. Without the admit card, no student will be entertained and shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write their exam.
Official Website: mgsubikaner.ac.in