D.El.Ed Exam Date Sheet 2019: NIOS has released the exam date sheet for D.El.Ed programme. Candidates can visit the official site of NIOS to check the 4th and 5th DELED examination datasheet. Appearing candidates have to apply for the exam and submit the exam fees as per the concerned priority. Also, candidates opted for D.El.Ed programme can check the exam time table online on the official website www.dled.nios.ac.in. Form filling and fees submission will be done online. Candidates are notified that DELED programme Course code 506 and 507 exam date sheet is available on this page also. To check the schedules click the link mentioned below. For more details check the complete article.
NIOS DELED Exam Date Sheet 2019
NIOS DELED Exam Date Sheet has been released by NIOS for 3rd-semester examination. It is mandatory for the appearing aspirants to submit NIOS DELED Assignment on or before the exam date, else they will not get their Admit Cards from the University. The hall ticket will be available on the official web portal of NIOS and DELED i.e. www.nios.ac.in / www.dled.nios.ac.in, one week before the examination.
New Date Sheet for 4th Semester NIOS DELED Examination 2019 for Untrained In Service Teachers
Date Sheet for 5th Semester NIOS DELED Examination 2019
DELED 5th Sem Exam 2019
DELED 4th Sem Exam 2018
How to check NIOS DELED Exam Date Sheet 2019?
The appearing candidates can follow the steps given below to check the DELED 4th and 5th semester exam time table 2019 from the official website. NIOS has recently published the datasheet on its official website.
Steps to check NIOS DELED Exam Date Sheet
- Visit the website www.dled.ac.in
- Scroll down the page
- Check for 3rd exam date sheet for course 506 & 507
- Click on the link
- The date sheet will open in new tab
- Check and download the same
List of DELED Subject with Code
Check the list of the subject available in DELED programme.
|Subject Code||Subject Name|
|501||Elementary Education in India: A Socio-Cultural Perspective)|
|502||Pedagogic process in Elementary Schools|
|503||Learning Language at Elementary Level|
|504||Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level|
|505||Learning Environmental Studies(EVS) at Primary Level|
|506||Understanding Children in Inclusive Context|
|507||Community & Elementary Education|
|508||Art, Health & Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level|
|509||Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level|
|510||Learning Science at Upper Primary Level|
How to prepare for the exam?
Now wondering about the exam preparations? Well, here are the feasible tips for the preparation of the 3rd and 4th-semester DELED examination. Students can follow these tips to cover the whole syllabus efficiently within a particular time limit.
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly to get to know about the topics that will be going to come in the examination.
- Prepare a timetable for each subject. Make sure you devote the right time to right topic and even saves some time for the revision.
- Stick to the timetable strictly for a strong preparation.
- Prepare short notes about the concerned topics so that you can have a quick revision anytime you want.
- Refer the guides and previous year question papers to make your preparation much efficient. It will also help you to get to know about the exam pattern.
- Revise the syllabus after the completion of your course. At that time, your notes will help you to get a quick glance at all the topics.
- Last but not least, get proper sleep and food. Nothing is bigger than your health.