NPU Admit Card 2022 – Nilamber Pitamber University has released the NPU admit card online at the official website. The admit card is also issued at the college. Candidates can access the admit card using the registration number / roll number. After accessing the admit card take the print of the admit card. Carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check out the page for NPU Admit Card 2022.
Latest: The admit card for the semester exam 2022 is available now.
NPU Admit Card 2022
The admit card holds the basic details of the student, subject of exam, centre name and important instructions. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the schedules. The exam schedule is released online on the official website. Candidates must verify the exam date mentioned on the admit card with the online exam schedule. Follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card and avoid malpractice during the exam. Below is the link to download the NPU admit card 2022.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the annual / semester exam 2022 admit card.
How to Download NPU Admit Card 2022?
The University releases the NPU Admit Card online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the NPU Admit Card.
- Visit the website, npuuniv.in.
- Select the admit card from the menu and click on the link available
- Select the year / semester
- Enter the registration number / roll number
- Click on the search button
- The admit card will appear
- Click on the print admit card button to download the admit card
Printed Details on NPU Admit Card 2022
Check the list of details printed on the Nilamber Pitamber University Admit Card:
- College Code & Name
- Roll No.
- Registration No.
- Registration Year
- Name in Hindi
- Father’s name
- Exam Centre Code & Name
- Answer Copy IDRNo.
- Subject(s) of Examination
- Important Instrucrtion
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report to the exam centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Students must carry their admit card along with the college id at the time of the exam because without the admit card nobody will allow them to enter the exam hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise, your candidature will get cancelled.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise, you will be debarred from the exam.
Importance of NPU Admit Card 2022
NPU Admit Card is an important document to carry out on the day of the exam. No student will be permitted to write the exam without the admit card. The admit card is issued for the eligible students only who have fulfilled the minimum required attendance, completed the course successfully and paid all the dues. NPU Admit Card is an identity of the students appearing for the exam. The examiner verifies the admit card of each student during the exam and then allows them to write the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
NPU Result 2022
NPU Result 202 is released online at the official website. The University releases the result in pdf format. The result is released to all eligible students after the successful completion of the exams. NPU Result holds information like exam name, session, college name, etc. and declared the roll number of passed students by categorizing them into first class and second class. Results are declared for the students so that the qualified students can be promoted to the next semester without any backlogs.
Official Website: npu.ac.in