Punjabi University Admit Card 2021 – Punjabi University releases PUP Admit Card online at the official website punjabiuniversity.ac.in. The University has released the admit card for the end semester examination. Students can download the Punjabi University Admit Card through the link mentioned on this page. Punjabi University Admit Card can be searched either by application no. / roll no. Students must download and take the print of the online admit card. It is equally important to carry the Punjabi University Admit Card on the day of the exam. Check the page for Punjabi University Admit Card 2021.
Latest: Punjabi University has released the admit card for the exam to be held in March-April 2021.
Punjabi University Admit Card 2021
Students must note that no admit card shall be provided by the university. If the students face any issue while downloading the admit card inform the controller of the examination (COE) immediately. Also, in case of any discrepancy in name, registration no., roll no, father’s name, etc. contact the COE. Students can check the exam centre details on the admit card. The date sheet for the semester exam is available online. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule and carry a valid identity card on the day of the exam. The link to download Punjabi University Admit Card is mentioned below.
|Circular regarding Roll Nos. Download for Examination starting from 31-Mar-2021||Click Here|
Admit Card: Click Here to download PUP Admit Card Exam 2021
How to Download Punjabi University Admit Card 2021?
Punjabi University Admit card is available online at the university official website. The eligible students can download the PUP admit card in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below,
- Visit the website, punjabiuniversity.ac.in
- Punjabi University official page will display
- Select the Examination from the menu and click on ‘Examination Portal’ link.
- Punjabi University Examination portal will display
- Click on Search “Admit Card” link
- Select the course and semester.
- Select search type (Registration No. or Name/Father’s Name)
- Enter the Register No or Applicant Name / Applicant Father’s Name
Printed Details on Punjabi University Admit Card
Check the list of details printed on Punjabi University Admit Card.
- Examination Name
- Roll No.
- Registration No.
- Students’ Name
- Father’s Name
- College Name
- Centre Name and code
- Subject name
- Exam date & time
- Controller of examination signature
- Important Note
Important Instruction for the Students Appearing for the Semester Examination
Students appearing for the semester examination must follow the instruction mentioned by the university regarding the exam. Belowe are few important instruction to follow on the day of exam.
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Display the admit card when asked to do so.
- Follow the instructions mentioned by the examiner during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
- Mobile Phone, electronic gadgets, notebooks, study materials are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
Official Website: www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in