SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Result 2019 – State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Assam releases the result of the examination result online at the official website. Students appeared for the exam can check SCERT Assam Result on this page. SCERT Assam had conducted 2nd Year D.El.Ed (ODL) examination in the month of March 2019. D.El.Ed 2nd Year (ODL) exam was conducted from March 24 to 31, 2019. Students can check SCERT Assam D.El.Ed (ODL) Result to know the total marks and remark (pass/fail). To qualify the exam students must secure the minimum required marks in aggregate. Check the page for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Result 2019.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Result 2019
Students can also check the result at the study centres. The marks sheet will be provided to all the students who appeared in the exam at the study centre. Students who have completed the course without any back paper left will be eligible to collect the Degree Certificate. The link to check the SCERT Assam Result will be provided below.
Result: Students can check 2nd Year D.El.Ed (ODL) result from the DIETs.
How to Check SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Result 2019?
SCERT Assam releases D.El.Ed results online at the official website. Students appeared for the exam can check the result in a few simple steps. Follow the steps and check the result.
Steps to Check SCERT Assam D.El.Ed (Regular and ODL) Result
- Visit SCERT Assam official website, scert.assam.gov.in.
- The official page will appear and refer to the latest section
- Check for the D.El.Ed (ODL) Result
- Click the link to check the result
- The result will display
- Check the marks secured in the exam
Students who are not satisfied with their marks scored in the exam, they can apply for the re-scrutiny of the answer script. The application form of re-scrutiny must be submitted only. Students can apply the re-scrutiny form only for Semester Exam Theory paper. The application form of re-scrutiny should be submitted within the 10-12 days of declaration of the result. The application will not be accepted after the due date of submission.
About D.El.Ed. Courses
SCERT, Assam has been continuously involved for the improvement of quality school education and teacher education of the state since its inception. Also, SCERT Assam offers 2 different modes of two years D.El.Ed. Courses under SCERT one is Face to Face mode and another one is ODL mode.
The features of these two modes of D.El.Ed course under SCERT is mentioned below:
- Face to Face Mode: The pre-service teachers’ training is conducted in face to face mode by the TEIs under SCERT Assam. Assam conducts entrance exam every year in the month of May i.e., PET (Pre Entry Test) and this is 2 years course.
- ODL Mode: D.El.Ed. Course in ODL Mode is conducting by Assam. Assam has assigned a task to prepare the qualified teachers as mandated by the RTE Act to accomplish UEE by implementing Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) through Open and Distance Learning(ODL) mode in partnership with UNICEF Assam.
Official Website: www.scert.gov.in