Solapur University Hall Ticket 2023 – Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University releases the SUS hall ticket online on the official website. The university also releases the manual hall ticket for the candidates. Solapur University hall tickets are made available in the student login. Candidates have to provide the PNR/username and password to access the student login. After accessing the hall ticket take the printout in A4 paper. Check the page for Solapur University hall ticket 2023.
Solapur University Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates have to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. It is equally important to carry a valid identity card along with the admit card. SUS hall ticket holds the details of the candidate, paper and exam venue. The University uploads the exam time table online on the official website. Check the exam timetable faculty wise and appear for the exam accordingly. Below is the link to download the SUS hall ticket 2023.
Hall Ticket : Students can download the admit card online at the website sus.ac.in.
How to Download Solapur University Hall Ticket 2023?
Solapur University uploads the hall ticket online on the website, su.digitaluniversity.ac. Candidates appearing for the exam can download the admit card in a few simple steps. Below are the steps to access the hall ticket.
- Visit the official website of Solapur University, sus.ac.in
- The student Login section will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your Login details i.e PNR Number and password.
- The student profile will open, then Click on the Examinations
- Drop up menu will appear, click on the Download the Hall Ticket
- Click on the Seat No. and Download the Hall Ticket.
Details Printed on Solapur University Hall Ticket
Check the Printed details on the SUS Hall Ticket.
- Name of Student
- PRN Number
- Seat Number
- Centre Name
- Paper Code
- Paper Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Seal and Sign. of Principle
Important Instructions for Exams
Students should follow the guidelines directed by the Solapur University.Students are advised to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If the student is found involved in any malpractice then he/she will be booked under the Unfair Means (UFM) and shall not be able to write the Exam.
- Students must report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- Carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Before answering the question ensure that the given question paper is correct. If the supplied question paper is wrong, inform the invigilator. No complaint shall be entertained regarding this after the exam.
- Mobile Phones, Notes, Papers and programmable Calculator are not allowed in the Exam hall.
- No Supplementary Sheet will be provided.
About Solapur University
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University is a state university which is located in Solapur, Maharashtra, India. Formerly it was postgraduate centre of Shivaji University. Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University was established on 1 August 2004 and was inaugurated on 3 August 2004 by the Governor of Maharashtra.
Official Website: www.sus.ac.in