SP University Time Table 2020 – Sardar Patel University has released SPU exam time time online at the official website. The University has released the time table for semester exam May 2020. Students can check the SPUVVN time table on this page. The time table is available in pdf format. SP University time table holds the information like exam name, date, day, time, exam center details, subjects, etc. Students must register for the exam in the prescribed form. Also, appear for the exam as per the date. Check the page for SP University Time Table 2020.
SP University Time Table 2020
The University allows the eligible students to appear for the semester examination. The semester exam is conducted twice a year at the end of the semester. The eligible students must download the admit card and carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Follow the instructions mentioned by the invigilator during the exam and also avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. The link to check Sardar Patel University time table is mentioned below.
Time Table: Click Here to check SP University Time Table.
How to Check SP University Time Table 2020?
Sardar Patel University time table is available online at the official website. Students can follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam time table.
Step 1: Visit the official SP University website, http://www.spuvvn.edu.
Step 2: Sardar Patel University’s official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Students Corner’ and click on ‘Examination Information’ from the dropdown list.
Step 4: Search for the course and click on the link.
Step 5: Check the exam time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on SP University Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Sardar Patel University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Important Instructions
- Place of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Exam Date & Day
- Subject Code
- Subject Title
- Deputy Registrar
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of examination, fifteen minutes before the time of commencement of the first paper and ten minutes before the time of commencement of each subsequent paper.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculator and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in the examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
SP University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
SP University Hall Ticket 2020
SP University Hall Ticket 2020 releases online at the official website. The University releases the hall ticket for the eligible students who fulfil the attendance criteria and other requirements. Students can access the hall ticket from the SPU Portal. To access the hall ticket, students need to enter the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. The hall ticket holds information like student’s details, examination centre, etc. Every student needs to carry the printed hall ticket along with one valid identity card on the day of the examination.
Official Website: www.spuvvn.edu