Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University releases the TNDALU Hall Ticket 2019 offline for all the eligible students. The University will not release the hall ticket online at the official website. Students can collect their TNDALU Hall Ticket from the University only. Candidates are required to avoid the collection of hall ticket on the date of the exam. The hostelers are required to collect their hall tickets from the Deputy Warden of respective hostels on payment of dues (if any). It is advised to check the exam schedule and appear for the exam along with the hall ticket. Check the page for TNDALU Hall Ticket 2020.
TNDALU Hall Ticket 2020
TNDALU Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried on each day of exam. Along with the hall ticket, students need to carry their college identity card also. The examiner will verify the hall ticket of every student and will not entertain any student coming without it. The hall ticket notification will be released online at the official website. The link to check the TNDALU Hall Ticket notification is mentioned below.
Hall Ticket: Students can check the TNDALU Hall Ticket 2019 from, http://www.tndalu.ac.in.
How to check TNDALU Hall Ticket 2020 notification?
The University releases the TNDALU Hall Ticket notification online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the TNDALU Hall Ticket notification:
Step 1: Visit the official TNDALU website, http://www.tndalu.ac.in.
Step 2: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University’s official page will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘News and Announcement’ section and search for hall ticket notification.
Step 4: Click on the hall ticket notification link.
Step 5: The hall ticket notification will open in a new tab in pdf format. Read the notification and collect your hall ticket from the University.
Printed Details on TNDALU Hall Ticket 2020
Check the details printed on the TNDALU Hall Ticket from the list given below:
- Students Name
- Students Roll Number / Registration Number
- Exam Date, Day & Time
- Exam Centre
- Semester / Year / Session
- Course Code
- Core Papers / Optional Papers
- Subject Name and code
- Signature of the Controller of Examinations
- Signature of the Student
Important instructions for the students
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- , Students must bring the exam to hall ticket along with the college id at the time of the examination because without the hall ticket nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Do not make noise and also dont disturb others in the examination hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Importance of TNDALU Hall Ticket 2020
TNDALU Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No student will be permitted to write the examination without the hall ticket and no student will be permitted to write the exam as not registered candidate. The hall ticket is released for the eligible students only who have fulfilled the minimum required attendance, completed the course successfully and paid all the dues.
TNDALU Hall Ticket is an identity of the students appearing for the exam. The examiner verifies the hall ticket of each student during the examination and then allow them to write the exam. The hall ticket may also be required at the time of the revaluation/ re-totaling process. So, it is advised to keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the result is announced.
TNDALU Result 2020
The University releases the TNDALU Result online at the official website. TNDALU releases the result of various courses after the successful completion of the exam. Students can also download TNDALU Result through the link mentioned on this page. To access the result, students need to enter their registration number. The University releases the result for Regular, Special, Revaluation or Re-totaling examinations. Results are declared for the students so that the qualified students can be promoted to the next semester. After the declaration of results, students are allowed to apply for the revaluation process.
Official Website: www.tndalu.ac.in