TNDALU Time Table 2020 – Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University has released the TNDALU Time Table online at the official website. TNDALU Time Table is available in pdf format for various courses. Students can also check the TNDALU Time Table through the link mentioned on this page. The exam date, time, course name, course code, core paper is mentioned on the timetable. Students appearing for the exam must register for the exam on or before the last date. Check the page for TNDALU Time Table 2020–21.
Latest: TNDALU has released UG & PG Degree Online Exam Jan 2021 time table.
TNDALU Time Table 2021
Students appearing for the exam are advised to follow the instructions mentioned by the university regarding the examination. It is important to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Students shall be disqualified from the exam if found involved in malpractice. Carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the table for TNDALU Time Table 2021.
|UG & PG Degree Online Exam Jan 2021||Click Here|
Time Table: Click Here to check final semester degree examination time table and download application form
How to Check the TNDALU Time Table 2021?
The University releases the TNDALU Time Table online at the official website. The link of the time table is given in both the ‘News and Announcement’ section and ‘Students Corner’ section. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the TNDALU Exam Time Table:
Step 1: Visit the official TNDALU website, tndalu.ac.in.
Step 2: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University’s official page will open.
Step 3: Go to the ‘News and Announcement’ section. Click on the time table link.
Step 4: Now, the time table will open in a new tab.
Step 5: Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on TNDALU Time Table 2021
Check out the list of printed details on the TNDALU Time Table:
- Exam Name
- Semester / Year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Course Code
- Core papers / Optional papers
- Branch Number
- Signature of Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
TNDALU conducts semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
TNDALU Admit Card 2021
The University releases the TNDALU Admit Card 2021 online at the official website. TNDALU releases the admit card for all the eligible students of various courses. TNDALU Admit Card is an important document for all the students to carry on the day of the examination. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure as the examiner will verify the admit card of every student and will not entertain any student without the admit card. Along with the admit card, students have to carry one college identity card also. Admit card may also be required at the time of result checking.
Official Website: tndalu.ac.in