TNOU Time Table 2021 – Tamil Nadu Open University releases the TNOU Exam Time Table online at the official website. Students can check the TNOU time table from this page. The exam date, time, and subject name are mentioned on the time table. The University is conducting the term end exam (TEE) Dec 2021 from 01 to 15 Dec 2021. The practical exams are scheduled from Nov 25, 2021, and will continue till Nov 30, 2021. Candidates can pay the exam fees from Oct 11, 2021. Check the page for TNOU time table 2021.
Latest: TNOU has released December 2021 exam notification
TNOU Time Table 2021
Candidates who put minimum required attendance shall be considered eligible to appear for the university exam. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the table for Tamil Nadu Open University Time Table 2021 and exam notification.
|Notice / Time Table||Link|
|December 2021 Exam Notification||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the time table online at the official website, tnou.ac.in.
How to Check TNOU Time Table 2021?
To check the TEE 2021 timetable students have to click the link provided above. The time table is available in pdf and can be downloaded easily. If the links mentioned does not respond then follow a few easy steps and check the exam schedules.
- Visit the official website, tnou.ac.in.
- The official page will open
- Check the “Notifications” section
- Click on the TEE 2021 Time Table
- Exam Time Table page will appear
- Select your course and click on it for the exam schedules
TNOU Time Table 2021 – Printed Information
Tamil Nadu Open University Time Table is available now. Candidate can check the list of information available on the time table.
- Course code
- Course Title
- Programme Name
Tips to Prepare for Examinations
The timetable has been announced. Now the second step toward the TEE September is the preparation. Here we have provided a few preparation tips. Hope you find it useful.
- Refer to the class notes and all the important topics mentioned by the faculty during the class session
- Check the question banks provided by the university for the important questions
- Also, check the previous year question paper will give an idea of the repeated question and also help is sorting the important question for the particular subject
- Make the revision of all the topics that you have covered at least once while preparation
There are few instructions that students must follow on the day of the Term-End Exam. Check them below
- Candidates appearing for the exam must report to the exam centre 30 minutes earlier to the exam centre
- Carry your hall ticket along with the Identity Card provided by the university
- Do not carry electronic gadget, programmable calculator, mobile phones etc.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice in the exam. If found doing so the students will not be allowed to appear in any exam
All The Best!
Official Website: www.tnou.ac.in.