UOU Date Sheet 2020 – Uttarakhand Open University has released the UOU Exam Date Sheet online at the official website. Students can check the UOU Date Sheet on this page. The exam date, time, session, subject name, and important instructions are mentioned on the UOU Date Sheet. The University releases the exam date sheet in the pdf format. Students must check the exam programme and appear for the examination. The University allows the eligible students to appear for the examination. Check the page for UOU Date Sheet 2020.
UOU Date Sheet Summer 2020
Students eligible to appear for the examination have to submit the exam form and fees before the last date. It is also important that the students must submit the assignment before the date prescribed by the university. If the students fail to submit the assignment then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Students are advised to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the table for Uttarakhand Open University Date Sheet 2020.
|Programme Name||Date Sheet|
|Important Notice regarding Sep 2020 Exam||Click Here|
|Notice regarding the examination to be held in November 2020||Click Here|
|Master Programme||Click Here|
|Bachelor Programme||Click Here|
|Certificate / Diploma||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can the UOU Date Sheet online at the official website, www.uou.ac.in.
How to Check UOU Date Sheet Summer 2020?
UOU Exam Date Sheet is available online at the official website. Students can check the exam date sheet for the subject in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned and check the UOU 2020 Date Sheet.
- Visit the Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) official website, uou.ac.in.
- The UOU official page will appear
- Scroll the page and check the “Announcement” section
- Check the “Important Notice” section for the Date Sheet December 2019
- Click on Final Date Sheet December 2019 and the date sheet page will appear
- Select the programmes for the date sheet
- Check the exam date and download the same.
Printed details on UOU Date Sheet Summer 2020
Check the details printed in the UOU Exam Date Sheet.
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Program Name
Important Instruction to the Candidates
Check the list of important instruction below:
- Report to the assigned exam centres 15 minutes earlier
- Carry the Admit Card along with college id card.
- Do not write anything in a question paper except the Register/ Enroll Number.
- Do not carry Mobile Phone or any electronic gadget to the exam hall.
- At the time of exam sit properly and don’t disturb or make noise in the examination hall.
UOU Admit Card 2020
Uttarakhand Open University releases the Admit Card on the official website for all the eligible students. Students can download the admit card by entering the register number. The UOU Admit Card is the most important thing at the time of the exam. Without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall. Students can check the details on the admit card like exam venue, exam date and time, name of the exam. Keep the admit card safe.
Official Website: www.uou.ac.in