UOU Previous Question Paper – is available on the official website of Uttarakhand Open University (UOU). The University has uploaded Old Question Papers / Previous question Paper of Exam paper December Summer and Winter session 2017. Students can download or check UOU Previous Question Paper for knowing the question pattern and preparing for the exam. The question paper is available for all the courses. As we know that some question keeps on repeating so students may be benefited with the previous question paper. Check the article for UOU Previous Question Paper.
UOU Previous Question Paper
The University makes the previous question paper available for the benefit of the students. It will make the students aware of the type of question being asked in the Term End / Semester exam. Check the table for the UOU Previous Question Paper.
|Old Question Papers||Links|
|Exam Paper June 2019||Click Here|
|Exam papers December 2018||Click Here|
|Exam Paper June 2018||Click Here|
|Exam papers December 2017||Click Here|
|Exam Paper June 2017||Click Here|
How to Download Download UOU Previous Question Paper?
Click on the link provided above to download the previous question paper. The student can follow the steps to download UOU previous question paper.
- Visit the official website, www.uou.ac.in
- Click on Download Old Question Papers under student corner
- Old Question Papers paper will open
- Click on Exam paper December 2017 to check winter session question paper
- Click on Exam paper June 2017 to check summer session question paper.
- Exam Papers page will open
- Click on the course name
- The question paper will open in a new window
- Check the question paper and download the question paper
Significance of UOU Previous Question Paper
Students can use the previous question paper for the preparation of the semester/term end exam. Students can understand the structure of the paper. The students will be familiar with the marking scheme of the paper. It is seen that the questions of the previous year are probably repeated so if the student has prepared for the exam from the previous question paper they can answer to those question.
Preparation Tips For UOU Term End Exam / Semester Exam
- Prepare note of the Previous Question Paper
- Follow the class notes or notes provided by the faculty in the class
- Make notes of important topics mentioned by the faculty
- Get your doubts clear on the topics that are difficult to understand
- Make the habit of reading for 4-5 hours daily.