USTM Exam Routine 2020 – The University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya releases USTM Exam Routine online at the official website, ustm.ac.in. Students shall be able to check the exam routine on this page after the official release. The University uploads the exam routine in pdf format. The exam name, semester/ year, exam date, time, course name, paper name & code is mentioned on the exam routine. Students must register themselves before appearing for the examination. Check the page for USTM Exam Routine 2020.
USTM Exam Routine 2020
The Controller of Examinations prepares and announce the examination routine at least 30 days ahead of the start of the examination as per the academic calendar. Students have to carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the of the exam. The link to check USTM Exam Routine 2020 is mentioned below.
Exam Routine: Students can check USTM Exam Routine 2020 as per schedule from, www.ustm.ac.in.
How to check USTM Exam Routine 2020?
The examination routine are made available online website. Students can check the exam schedule for various courses in a few simple steps. Follow the instructions mentioned below to check the University of Science and Technology Exam Routine.
Step 1: Visit the official USTM website, www.ustm.ac.in.
Step 2: University of Science & Technology’s official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Examinations’ and click on ‘Exam Timetables’ from the dropdown list.
Step 4: Click on the exam routine link.
Step 5: Check the exam routine. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on USTM Exam Routine 2020
Check out the details to be printed on University of Science and Technology Exam Routine.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Date of Examination
- Exam Time
- Course Name
- Paper Code
- Paper Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination hall before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the examination hall.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Electronics gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise, you will be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prepare from University Test or class test.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
USTM Admit Card 2020
The University of Science and Technology issues USTM Admit Card 2020 for the eligible students who put the minimum required attendance during semesters. Every student needs to carry the University issued admit card on the day of the examination. Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student during the examination. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.ustm.ac.in