VSU Time Table 2020-21 – Vikrama Simhapuri University has released VSU exam time table 2021 online at the official website. The University releases the time table in pdf format. Students can check the Vikrama Simhapuri University time table on this page after the official release. The timetable pdf holds the details such as exam name, semester, session, exam day, date, time, paper name and code, marks, etc. Students must register for the university examination. It is also important to appear for the exam as per the schedule. Check the page for VSU time table 2021.
Latest: VSU has released the .
VSU Time Table 2021
Students shall be eligible to appear for the exam if they put the required attendance in the semester and have no due pending. The University shall issue the admit card to all the eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card and a valid identity proof on the day of the exam. Students are advised to follow the instruction mentioned by the invigilator. Also, avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam else the students shall be disqualified from the exam. Below is the link to check the Vikrama Simhapuri University time table 2021.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|3 Year LLB 2nd Sem & 5 Year BA LLB 2nd Sem exams Feb 2021||Click Here|
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics 2nd sem exams Feb 2021- Second Phase||Click Here|
|B.P.Ed. 2nd Sem exams Feb 2021- Second Phase||Click Here|
|B.Ed. 2nd & 4th Sem exams Feb 2021- Second Phase||Click Here|
|PG Diploma (Fire & Safety) 1st Sem exams Feb 2021||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check VSU Time Table online at, http://www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in.
How to Check VSU Time Table 2021?
Vikrama Simhapuri University time table is released online at the official website. Students can follow the steps mentioned below and check the semester exam time table.
- Visit the official VS University website, http://www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in.
- Vikrama Simhapuri University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and click on ‘Examination’ provided on the left side of the screen.
- Click on ‘Time Tables’ option.
- Search for the time table and click on it.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on VSU Time Table 2021
Check out the details to be printed on Vikrama Simhapuri University time table 2020-21.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Course Name
- Exam Day, date & time
- Paper Name and Code
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items.
- Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Vikrama Simhapuri University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Practice from University test or class tests.
VSU Hall Ticket 2021
Vikrama Simhapuri University releases VSU Hall Ticket for all the eligible students. VSU Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried on the day of the examination. The student must carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination. No student shall be entertained without the hall ticket under any circumstances. The examiner shall verify the hall ticket of every student during the examination. It is also advised to carry one valid identity card along with a hall ticket. Keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in