WBSU Exam Routine 2023 – West Bengal State University has released the WBSU exam schedule online at the official website. Students can check the WBSU exam date on this page. WBSU Exam Routine is available for semester exams in pdf format. Students can check the WBSU exam routine to know the exam date, time, day, course name and code. Appearing students must register for the exam on or before the last date. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for WBSU Exam Routine 2023.
Latest: WBSU has released the exam routine for the examination 2023.
WBSU Exam Routine 2023
Students must check the exam routine and appear for the exam. The University shall not conduct any re-exam if the student fails to appear for the exam. Students are advised to report to the assigned exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam and avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. There shall not be any re-exam if students fail to appear for the exam. Check the table for WBSU Time Table 2023.
|Exam Notice / Exam Schedule||Link|
|Routine of Semester-II Examination, 2023||Click Here|
|Routine of Semester-IV Examination, 2023||Click Here|
|Revised Routine CBCS Semester VI Examination 2023||Click Here|
|Routine CBCS Semester VI Examination 2023||Click Here|
|Routine Part I Examination 2023||Click Here|
Exam Routine: Students can check the exam routine online at the website, wbsuexams.net.
How to Check the WBSU Exam Routine 2023?
West Bengal State University Exam Routine is available online. Students can check the exam routine in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned to check WBSU Exam Routine.
- Visit the official WBSU website, wbsuexams.net.
- West Bengal State University’s official examination page will open.
- Click on ‘Examination Routine’.
- Select the exam routine from the dropdown list.
- The exam routine page will open in a new tab.
- Check the exam schedule. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on WBSU Exam Routine 2023
Check out the list of printed details on the WBSU Exam Routine.
- Exam Name
- Semester / Year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Course Name
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
WBSU conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify for their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study timetable and also follow it.
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous year’s question papers.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
WBSU Admit Card 2023
The University releases the admit card on the official website. WBSU admit card is released only to eligible students. It is an important document for all the students to be carried out on the day of the exam. The registration number is required to download the WBSU admit card. The admit card holds information like the student’s name, roll number/ registration number, subject name, code, etc. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the exam hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Students must download the admit card and keep it safe and also carry it along with a college id card on the day of the exam.