WBSU Exam Routine 2021 – West Bengal State University has released WBSU Exam Routine online at the official website. Students can check the WBSU Exam Date on this page. WBSU Exam Routine is available for semester exam in pdf format. Students can check WBSU Exam Routine to know exam date, time, day, course name and code. Appearing students must register for the examination on or before the last date. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for WBSU Exam Routine 2021.
Latest: WBSU has released UG Sem 1, 3, 5 exam routine.
WBSU Exam Routine 2021
Students must check the exam routine and appear for the exam. The University shall not conduct any re-exam if the student fails to appear for the exam. Students are advised to report to the assigned exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam and avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. There shall not be any re-exam if students fail to appear for the exam. Check the table for WBSU Time Table 2021.
Exam Routine: Students can check WBSU Exam Routine online at the website, http://www.wbsuexams.net.
How to check the WBSU Exam Routine 2021?
West Bengal State University Exam Routine is available online. Students can check the exam routine in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned to check WBSU Exam Routine.
- Visit the official WBSU website, http://www.wbsuexams.net.
- West Bengal State University official examination page will open.
- Click on ‘Examination Routine’.
- Select the exam routine from the dropdown list.
- Exam routine page will open in a new tab.
- Check the exam schedule. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on WBSU Exam Routine 2021
Check out the list of printed details on the WBSU Exam Routine.
- Exam Name
- Semester / Year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Course Name
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
WBSU conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous year question papers.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
WBSU Admit Card 2021
The University releases the admit card on the official website. WBSU Admit Card is released only for the eligible students. It is an important document for all the students to be carried on the day of the exam. The registration number is required to download the WBSU Admit Card. The admit card holds information like the student’s name, roll number/ registration number, subject name, and code, etc. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Students must download the admit card and keep it safe and also carry it along with a college id card on the day of the exam.
Official Website: www.wbsuexams.net