WBUTTEPA Exam Routine 2020 releases online at the official website, wbuttepa.ac.in. The University releases the exam schedules in pdf format. Students can check WBUTTEPA Time Table on this page. The details such as exam date, time and course name are mentioned in WBUTTEPA Exam Routine. Students appearing for the university exam are advised to check the exam schedules and appear for the exam as per the date mentioned. It is important to submit the exam form and fees to appear in the exam. Check the page for WBUTTEPA Exam Routine 2020 and exam related notice.
WBUTTEPA Exam Routine 2020
A student shall be considered eligible to appear for the exam if he/she put minimum required attendance. The university releases the admit card for all the eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam. Students are advised that is their responsibility to check for any changes or updates made in in the exam schedules.
|SCHEDULE OF B.ED. / M.ED. 4th SEMESTER (REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY II) EXAMINATIONS 2020||Click Here|
|SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION TO 4 YEAR INTEGRATED B.A.B.ED. /B.SC.B.ED. PROGRAMME FOR THE SESSION 2020-24||Click Here|
Exam Routine: Students can check WBUTTEPA Exam Routine at the website, www.wbuttepa.ac.in.
How to Check WBUTTEPA Exam Routine 2020?
Students appearing for the university exam can check the exam schedules for their courses on the website of WBUTTEPA. The process to check WBUTTEPA exam schedule is mentioned below. Follow the steps to check the exam date and time.
- Visit WBUTTEPA website, www.wbuttepa.ac.in.
- Scroll the Screen & Check the “News” Section
- Click on the desired course Time Table link
- Check and download the WBUTTEPA Time Table 2019
Details Printed on WBUTTEPA Exam Routine 2020
The following details are mentioned on the WBUTTEPA Time Table.
- Date of Exam
- Course Code
- Course Name
- Time of Exam
- Shift of Exam
Important Guidelines for Examination
The Students appearing for the University exam must follow the guidelines prescribed by the department of examination.
- Students must not carry any handwritten/printed material/ electronic gadgets to the exam centre, doing this will be counted in unfair means.
- Any kind of communication either verbal or non-verbal between examinee is strictly prohibited.
- The examinees shall not submit the answer sheet before the completion of one hour
- Unpleasant/bad behaviour of examinees with invigilator or examination controller will be reported to the disciple committee
- Students should maintain the decorum of Examination Hall/ Place.
- The Students are directed not to take more than five minutes in the washroom, failing which their answer sheet will be confiscated
WBUTTEPA Admit Card 2020
WBUTTEPA Admit Card is issued by the university to the eligible students. Students will not be allowed to appear for the exam if not carrying the admit card. It is one of the important documents to carry to the exam centre. Students should submit the examination form and fee to successfully receive the WBUTTEPA Admit Card.
Official Website: www.wbuttepa.ac.in