YCMOU Hall Ticket 2021 has been released. Students can download the YCMOU Admit Card from this page. To download YCMOU Hall Ticket students’ PRN is required. Students can even collect the hall ticket from their study centre. In case of any discrepancy in hall ticket inform the controller of the exam immediately. YCMOU Hall Ticket is available for the students who have submitted the exam fees. It is advised to carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam. No students will be entertained without the hall ticket in the exam centre. Check the page for the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2021.
YCMOU Hall Ticket 2021
Students can check the hall ticket to know the exam date and exam centre name. It is advised not to damage or write anything on the hall ticket. Students can check the complete exam schedules from YCMOU Exam Time Table. Download the hall ticket from the link mentioned below.
Hall ticket: Click Here to download May 2021 exam hall ticket.
How to Download YCMOU Hall Ticket 2021
If the students are unable to collect the hall ticket from their respective study centre then they can even download the hall ticket from the official website. To download the hall ticket from official website follow the steps mentioned.
- Click the link provided above
- Hall Ticket page will open as below
- Click on Hall Ticket (exclude preparatory)
- Select the Exam Event
- Enter PRN
- Enter the code
- Click on the Search button
- Hall ticket will appear and take the print of the same
- * Field is mandatory
- Captcha is case sensitive
- Check the details printed on the Hall Ticket is correct or not
Details on YCMOU Hall Ticket 2021
Following details will be mentioned on the YCMOU Hall Ticket.
- Examination Name
- Name of Students
- Vernacular Name
- PRN No
- Student signature
- Physically Challenged
- Tel Phone No.
- Mobile No
- Date of Birth
- Seat Number
- Centre Name
- Venue name
- paper Code
- Paper Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Jr. Supervisor Sign
- The controller of Examinations Signature (COE)
Importance of YCMOU Hall Ticket 2021
As we know YCMOU conducts the exam annually, so the exam is very important for the students. The Hall ticket is issued by the Controller of Examination so that students can attend the exam. It is the gate pass to the examination hall. Candidate without the hall ticket cannot appear for the exam. YCMOU Exam Hall Ticket holds information about the student. The examiner verifies the identity of the students with the hall ticket issued in the study centre. If a students misplaced his/her hall ticket then they can report to their respective study centre for the duplicate hall ticket.
YCMOU Exam Centre
The University semester exam will be conducted in the various exam centres in Maharashtra. Check the table for the list of various exam centre.
Students appearing for the university exam must follow the instructions mentioned below on each day of the exam.
- Carry the Hall Ticket/Identity Card/Receipt of the fees paid, and Challan at the time of the exam and produce them whenever required.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the exam.
- Mobile phones, audio-visual of any electronic equipment are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Exam unfair means related 1982 act of Maharashtra Government Clause No. 31 provision are applicable
- Students found involved in malpractice during the exam will be booked under the unfair means of examination.
About YCMOU Exam
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) conducts over 300 exams annually. YCMOU Annual Exams are conducted by the Examination Division. The examination division is headed by Controller of Examination. The exams are conducted for 3 hours. The questions are asked for 80 marks. Students have to attempt all the questions in the question paper. YCMOU Result may declare after the 45 days from the date of the last examination paper.
Official Website: www.ycmou.ac.in