DCRUST Admit Card 2020 is issued by the Controller of Examinations for all the eligible students. Students can also get the notification regarding DCRUST Admit Card through the link mentioned on this page. The Controller of Examinations or any other officer authorised for the purpose shall on receipt of eligibility list from the Department of University/ Director/Principal of the Institutions issue an admission card permitting the student to appear in the examinations. Every student must carry DCRUST Admit Card on the day of the examination. Check out the page for DCRUST Admit Card 2020.
DCRUST Admit Card 2020
Students are also advised to carry one valid ID card also on the exam day. No student is allowed to enter in the examination hall without DCRUST Admit Card provided that the Controller of Examinations, admit a candidate provisionally to an examination on the risk and the responsibility of the candidate on genuine ground. The Controller of Examinations or any other authorized officers may, if satisfied, can issue admit card to a particular candidate if the already issued admit card has been lost/destroyed on payment of prescribed fees. The link to get DCRUST Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below.
Admit Card: Students can get the DCRUST Admit Card 2020 from, dcrustm.ac.in.
How to get DCRUST Admit Card 2020?
The University issues the admit card for all the eligible students. The students who have paid all the dues in the University are eligible for the admit card. Eligible students can get the DCRUST Admit Card 2020 from the Controller of Examination. To get more information regarding the issuance of the admit card, students are advised to follow the certain points mentioned below.
- Visit the official DCRUST website, dcrustm.ac.in.
- DCRUST official website will open.
- Go to ‘Examination’ and click on it.
- Now, you will be redirected to the University’s Examination Wing website.
- Click on ‘Rules’ from the menu.
- Click on ‘Issuance of Admit Cards’.
- Check the notification regarding admit card carefully.
Printed Details on DCRUST Admit Card 2020
Check out the details to be printed on DCRUST Admit Card 2020.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Student’s Details
- Course ID, Title, Code
- Student’s Roll Number
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Report the examination hall at least 30 minutes prior to the time prescribed for the commencement of the examination.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Every student must carry the admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination.
- Without the admit card and ID card, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature shall get canceled.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the examination.
Importance of DCRUST Admit Card 2020
DCRUST Admit Card 2020 is an important document to be carried on the day of the examination. The admit card issued by the University is a permission document given to every eligible student by the Department of University/ Director/Principal of the Institutions to write the University examinations for which they have registered. Students appearing for the University examination must carry the DCRUST Admit Card and one valid ID card on the day of the examination. Without the admit card, the examiner shall not allow the student to write the exam.
DCRUST Result 2020
DCRUST Result 2020 releases online at the official website of the University. DCRUST Result can be downloaded by providing the required details or login credentials. Students securing minimum passing marks shall be considered to pass the University examination. DCRUST also allow the students to apply for revaluation of the answer scripts and re-checking/re-totaling of marks. The University also releases the revaluation/ re-totaling result online at the official website.
Official Website: dcrustm.ac.in