DCRUST Date Sheet 2020 – Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology releases the exam date sheet online at the official website. Students can also check DCRUST Date Sheet through the link mentioned on this page. DCRUST Exam Date Sheet is made available in the pdf format. DCRUST Date Sheet contains information like exam name, semester/ year, exam date, time, session, course title, course number & ID, etc. DCRUST conducts the University examination in two sessions, i.e, Morning and Evening. Check out the page for DCRUST Date Sheet 2020.
DCRUST Date Sheet 2020
The examination forms are made available online at the official website. Students are advised to fill and submit the examination form on or before the last date to allow for appearing in the examination. After the last date, no applications shall be accepted under any circumstances. The incomplete examination forms shall be rejected by the University. Check out the table for DCRUST Exam Date Sheet 2020.
Date Sheet: Students can check DCRUST Date Sheet 2020 from, dcrustm.ac.in.
How to check DCRUST Date Sheet 2020?
The University has released the exam date sheet online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check DCRUST Date Sheet 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official DCRUST website, dcrustm.ac.in.
Step 2: Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology’s official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Examination’ and click on it.
Step 4: Now, you will be redirected to DCRUST examination wing website.
Step 5: Click on ‘Datesheet’ from the menu.
Step 6: Click on the date sheet link.
Step 7: Check the date sheet. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on DCRUST Date Sheet 2020
Check out the details to be printed on DCRUST Date Sheet 2020.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Course Number
- Course Title
- Course ID
- Session (Morning or Evening)
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
- Before answering the question paper, the candidate should ensure that they have been supplied the correct question paper. Complaints in this regard, if any, shall not be entertained after the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
DCRUST Admit Card 2020
The University issues the admit card to all the eligible students. DCRUST Admit Card 2020 is an important document to be carried on the day of the examination. No student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without DCRUST Admit Card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student appearing for the University examination. It is advised to carry one valid identity card also on the exam day. Students are also advised to keep the admit card safe until the result is announced.
Official Website: dcrustm.ac.in