OSOU Date Sheet 2020 – Odisha State Open University releases the OSOU exam routine online. Students can check the term end exam date sheet on this page after the official website. The university uploads the exam routine in pdf format. The exam date, course, course code, and the session is mentioned on the OSOU date sheet. To appear in the exam candidate must submit the application form and also submit the assignment within the date prescribed. It is also important to carry the admit card along with the ID card to the exam center. Check the page for OSOU Date Sheet 2020.
OSOU Date Sheet 2020
Students must appear for the exam as per the schedules. It is important to follow the instructions mentioned by the examiner. Also, avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam else shall be disqualified from the exam. Below is the link to check the OSOU exam date.
|Schedule of Online Classes during the Lockdown Period||Click Here|
|Extension of the submission date of Assignments||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check and download the OSOU date sheet from, www.osou.ac.in.
How to Download OSOU Date Sheet 2020?
Odisha State Open University date sheet releases online at the website, osou.ac.in. Students can check the OSOU date sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam dates.
- In a very first step click on the link of the date sheet available here.
- Once you click on the link a new page will open on your screen.
- Here your OSOU date sheet for the end term examinations will appear on your screen.
- Check your entire exam routine very carefully.
- As per your convenience download it and start preparing.
Tips To Prepare for Examinations
As the date sheet is now available. So, students if you are still in dilemma with your preparation then do follow the steps to prepare well for your exams.
- Firstly go through the entire syllabus of the subject you are going to start with.
- Try to understand each topic. Do not mug up the things.
- Make notes if possible and refer the books for better understanding.
- Go through the previous year question papers and become familiar with the pattern of the question paper.
- Before a day of examination take a revision of all the topics you have prepared for the examinations.
- Do not take the stress and perform well for the examinations.
Here are some of the important points regarding your exams. So, have a look at the points discussed below.
- On the day of examination do not forget to carry all the required documents along with you such as your admit card, college id etc.
- The schedule of an examination consists of the dates and exam time. So, reach your respective exam centre on time.
- Latecomers will not be entertained on the day of examination.
- Carry all the required items along with you such as a pen, eraser, calculator, pencil etc.
- Bags, books and any kind of paper are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Official Website: osou.ac.in
All The Best!