Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2020 – Palamuru University releases the hall ticket online at the official website. Students can download the Palauru University hall ticket on this page. The University uploads the hall ticket for all eligible students. The hall ticket can be obtained from the college login. The User name, password and pin are required to access the College Login. Students must download and take the print of the hall ticket. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of examination. Check the page for Palamuru University hall ticket 2020.
Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2020
The College Principals shall make arrangements for the issue of Hall Tickets only to the eligible candidates who have undergone the regular course of study with 75% of attendance and also fulfil the other requirements as per the rules. The hall ticket is also used while downloading the results so keep it safe and secure until the result is announced. The link to download Palamuru University Hall Ticket is mentioned below.
Result: Click Here to download Palamuru University hall ticket.
How to Download Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2020?
Palamuru University releases the hall ticket online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download Palamuru University hall ticket.
Step 1: Visit the official Palamuru University website, palamuruuniversity.com.
Step 2: Palamuru University’s official website will open.
Step 3: Click on ‘Examination Branch’ button.
Step 4: Click on ‘Online Halltickets’ provided on the left side of the screen.
Step 5: Click on the particular hall ticket link.
Step 6: Enter your ‘Username’, ‘Password’ and ‘Pin’. Click on ‘Login’ button.
Step 7: Check the hall ticket. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Palamuru University Hall Ticket.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Course Name
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number / Register Number
- Subject Name
- Paper Number
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 45 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The the student must carry the hall ticket along with the college id at the time of the examination.
- Without the hall ticket, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the examination hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Importance of Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2020
Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document to be carried on the day of the examination. Without the hall ticket, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances. Students are advised to carry the hall ticket and one valid identity card on the day of the examination. The examiner shall verify the Palamuru University Hall Ticket of every student and allow them to write the exam. It is advised to keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the result is announced.
Palamuru University Result 2020
Palamuru University Result releases online. The University releases the result for various courses on the official website. Students can check Palamuru University Result by providing the hall ticket number. The students scoring the minimum qualifying marks shall be considered as pass. The qualified students shall be promoted to the next higher semester as per the University rules and regulations. After the announcement of the result, students can also apply for revaluation of the answer scripts if required.
Official Website: palamuruuniversity.com