Palamuru University Time Table 2022 – Palamuru University has released the degree exam time table online on the official website, palamuruuniversity.ac.in. The time table is available in pdf format for various programmes. Candidates can check the Palamuru University time table to know the exam date, day, time, and notes. The appearing students have to submit the exam form and fees. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for Palamuru University time table 2022.
Latest: Palamuru University has released circular regarding the postponed of UG 4th Semester (Regular) 5th Sem (Backlog) & 1st, 3rd Year (Backlog) (YWS) Exam Jul/Aug 202 of PU which is to be conducted on 06_08_2022.
Palamuru University Time Table 2022
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria of the university shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The appearing candidates have to download the admit card online. Also, follow the instructions mentioned in the time table. Students have to appear for the exam as per the schedules mentioned on the timetable. Also, students must write the exam at the allotted centre. Check the table for the Palamuru University degree exam time table 2022.
|Revised Time Table for M.Ed. 4th Sem (Regular/Backlog/Improvement) Exam Sep 2022||Click Here|
|B.Ed. Sem 2nd & 4th (Regular/Backlog) Exam Time Table Sep 2022||Click Here|
|Revised Time Table-PG & Pharm.D 2nd & 4th Sem Sep 2022||Click Here|
|Rescheduled PG IV (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry) Sem Time Table Sep 2022||Click Here|
|M.Ed 4th Sem Regular/Backlog Timetable Sep 2022||Click Here|
|M.Ed 2nd Sem Regular/Backlog Timetable Sep 2022||Click Here|
|M.PHARMACY 1st & 3rd SEM EXAM TIMETABLE SEP 2022||Click Here|
|Revised M.B.A. Sem 2 & 4 (Regular/ Backlog/Improvement) Exam, Sep 2022||Click Here|
|Revised M.Sc., 5 Year Integrated Chemistry 2nd Sem (Reg.) & 4th Sem (Reg./BL/Impr.), Exam Sep 2022||Click Here|
|Revised M.A./M.Com./M.Sc./M.S.W. Sem 2 & 4 (Regular/Backlog/Improvement) Exam, Sep 2022||Click Here|
|PHARM D (6 YDC) 2nd YEAR REGULAR EXAM SEP 2022||Click Here|
|PG 2nd & 4 Sem (Reg_BL_Improvement) Timetable Sep 2022||Click Here|
|MBA 2 & 4 Sem (Reg_BL_Improvement) & MCA 2nd Sem (Reg) TimeTable Sep 2022||Click Here|
|M.Sc. 5 Yr Int.Chem. 2 (Reg) & 4 Sem (Reg_BL_Improvement) Timetable Sep 2022||Click Here|
|Rescheduled Time Table of UG 4, 5 Sem & 1, 2 & 3rd Year (YWS) Exam July/August 2022||Click Here|
|POSTPONED- UG 4thSemester (Regular) 5th Sem (Backlog) & 1st, 3rd Year (Backlog) (YWS) Exam Jul/Aug 202 of PU which is to be conducted on 06_08_2022||Click Here|
|U.G. 5th Sem (Backlog) & 1 & 3 Year (Backlog) (YWS) Exam 28-07-2022 have been postponed due to TSICET-2022||Click Here|
|UG B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.A.(L) 4th SEM (Regular) & V-SEM (Backlog) Exam Time Table July-August 2022||Click Here|
|U.G (Y.W.S.) 1, 2 & 3 Year Backlog Exam Time Table Aug 2022||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the degree exam timetable online at the website, palamuruuniversity.ac.in.
How to Check the Palamuru University Time Table 2022?
Palamuru University uploads the exam timetable online on the website of the university examination branch. Candidates can check the degree exam timetable Palamuru University 2022 in a few simple steps. Click the link provided in the table and check the schedule. Below are the steps to check the timetable online.
- Visit the website, palamuruuniversity.ac.n
- Now click on the examination branch link
- Palamuru University examination branch page will display
- Check the time table section for the degree exam schedules
- Click on the links to check the exam schedules
Printed Details on Palamuru University Time Table 2022
Check out the details to be printed on the Palamuru University Time Table.
- Exam date & day
- Paper Name
- Exam time
Candidates who are appearing for the university exam have to follow the instructions mentioned in the exam time table. If the student fails to follow the instructions the registration will be cancelled for the exam. Below are a few important instructions to follow during the exam
- Candidates must write the exam at the allotted centre only. The student of other centres is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Report to the exam centre 15 minutes earlier. No student is allowed after the commencement of the exam.
- No re-exam will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Cell phones & programmable calculators are prohibited in the exam hall
- It is the candidate’s responsibility for obtaining the correct question papers as per the hall ticket. Answering a wrong question paper may lead to the cancellation of results.
- Carry your own stationery during the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket with valid identity proof during the exam. Display the hall ticket when asked to do so.
- Avoid malpractice during the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Palamuru University conducts the exam in the semester mode. The timetable is made available a few weeks before the exam. Students can check the schedule and plan for the exam preparation accordingly. Here are a few preparation tips.
- Prepare a time slot for study.
- Study through the class notes. Also, solve the class test papers
- After the complete revision of the syllabus, solve the previous year’s question papers
- Make important notes.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2022
The University uploads the hall ticket online on the official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket through the college login. To access the ‘College Login’, students have to provide their username, password, and pin. It is the student’s responsibility to download the hall ticket. The University shall not issue the hall ticket to the student. Palamuru University hall ticket holds the details of the student, exam programme and centre name. Carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Keep the hall ticket safe until the exam result is published.
Official Website: palamuruuniversity.ac.in