Tamil Nadu National Law University has released the TNNLU time tabonline at the official website. Students can also check TNNLU Time Table through the link mentioned on this page. TNNLU conducts mid and end semester examinations. TNNLU Time Table is available for semester examination in the pdf format. TNNLU Exam Time Table can be checked to know the exam name, date, day, time, subject, semester, etc. Check out the page for TNNLU Time Table 2020.
Latest: End Semester Exam May 2020 time table is available now.
TNNLU Time Table 2020
Students must register for the University examination within the time limit. The examination forms are made available online at the official website. No applications shall be accepted thereafter under any circumstances. The registered students shall be allowed to appear for the TNNLU examination. It is mandatory to carry the admit card issued by the University on the day of the examination. Check out the table for TNNLU Time Table 2020.
Time Table: Students can check TNNLU Time Table 2020 from, www.tnnlu.ac.in.
How to Check TNNLU Time Table 2020?
TNNLU Time Table releases online at the official website. Students appearing for the University examination can check TNNLU Time Table 2020 by following the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of TNNLU, www.tnnlu.ac.in.
Step 2: TNNLU official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Examination’ and click on the examination schedule.
Step 4: Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on TNNLU Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on TNNLU Time Table 2020.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Course Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Books, and other Printed, Handwritten, Course Material, etc, Bags, Mobile Phones, Programmable Calculators and Other Electronic Gadgets are not permitted inside the premises of the Examination Centre. A candidate found with any such material in the Examination Hall will be booked under unfair means case.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
TNNLU conducts a mid and end-term examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
TNNLU Admit Card 2020
TNNLU Admit Card releases online at the official website, tnnlu.ac.in. TNNLU Admit Card is mandatory to carry on the day of the examination. It is the identity card for every student appearing for the TNNLU examination. No student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. The examiner or invigilator will verify the admit card of every student appearing for the examination. It is advised that students must keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.tnnlu.ac.in