The University of Gour Banga uploads the admit card for annual and semester examination online at the official website, ugb.ac.in. UGB Admit Card is uploaded for the eligible students only. Students shall be able to generate the UGB Admit Card through the link mentioned on this page after the official release. UGB Admit Card can be downloaded either by providing the ‘registration no & session’ else ‘roll no’. The admit card holds the details such as exam name, centre name, a.d subject appearing for. Check the page for UGB Admit Card 2020.
Latest: UGB has released admit card link for UG Part 3 and Part 2 exam 2020 for the candidates within (N+2) + 1 year tenure.
UGB Admit Card 2020
Students must download the UGB Admit Card before appearing for the exam. It is informed that the university shall not provide the admit card to the students individually. If the eligible student faces any issue while downloading the admit card contact the controller of examination (COE) immediately. It is important to carry a valid identity card on the day of the examination. The link to download the Gour Banga University Admit Card is mentioned below.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the admit card examination of students of (N+2)+1 category.
How to download the UGB Admit Card 2020?
Students appearing for the university examination can generate the Gour Banga University Admit Card in quite simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to generate the UGB Admit Card.
- Visit the official UGB website, www.ugb.ac.in.
- University of Gour Banga’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and go to ‘The Office of Controller of Examination’ section.
- Click on the exam admit card generation link.
- Enter your roll number, number, registration number, session, part and candidate name. Click on ‘Download’.
- Check the admit card. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on UGB Admit Card 2020
Check out the details to be printed on University of Gour Banga Admit Card.
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Son/Daughter of
- Registration Numbers
- Session Registration
- College Name
- Examination Venu
- Subject appearing for
- Controller of examination signature
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination hall before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Every student must carry their admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination.
- Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the examination.
Importance of UGB Admit Card 2020
UGB Admit Card is an important document for every student appearing for the semester examination. It is an identity of the students appearing for the exam. Students are advised to download the admit card and carry the printed admit card on the day of the examination. The examiner shall verify the admit card of all the students. Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained. After the verification of admit card, students shall be allowed to enter the examination hall and write their exams. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
UGB Result 2020
The University of Gour Banga releases the UGB Result online. The University releases the result for the semester examination of various courses at the official website. To download the UGB Result, students need to provide their ‘Roll’ and ‘Number’. Students securing the minimum or above the passing marks shall be considered to pass the exam. The result shows the student’s personal details and result details (pass/fail). With the help of the lt, students can check whether they got qualified in the exam or not.
Official Website: www.ugb.ac.in