The University of Gour Banga releases the UGB Exam Routine 2020 online at the official website. Students can also check the UGB Exam Routine through the link mentioned on this page. Gour Banga University Exam Routine is available in pdf format. The exam day, date, time, course name, and course code is mentioned on the University of Gour Banga Exam Schedule. Students must register for the examination within the date mentioned by the university. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of examination. Check out the page for UGB Exam Routine 2020–21.
Latest: The University of Gour Banga has released schedule for UG semester examination.
UGB Exam Routine 2020-21
A student shall attend at least 75% of the classes and tutorials held in a semester to be eligible to appear in the Semester Examination. Students must fill and submit the online examination form on or before the last date along with the requisite fees. The link to check the UGB Exam Routine 2020 is mentioned below.
|Exam Name||Exam Routine|
|Slightly modified schedule for UG Sem 2 Exam 2020 (CBCS)||Click Here|
|Schedule for UG Sem 2 Exam 2020 (CBCS)||Click Here|
|Slightly modified schedule for UG Part 1 (Honours and General) Exam 2020||Click Here|
Exam Routine: Students can check the UGB Exam Routine at, ugb.ac.in.
How to Check the UGB Exam Routine 2020-21?
University of Gour Banga Exam Routine is available online at the official website. Students can check UGB Exam Schedules in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the official UGB website, http://www.ugb.ac.in.
Step 2: University of Gour Banga’s official website will open.
Step 3: Scroll down the home page and go to ‘The Office of Controller of Examination’ section.
Step 4: Click on the exam schedule link.
Step 5: Check out the exam routine. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on UGB Exam Routine 2020-21
Check out the details to be printed on University of Gour Banga Schedules.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Course Code
- Course Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Paper Number
- Controller of Examination
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Tips for the Preparation of Examination
The University of Gour Banga conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
UGB Admit Card 2020-21
UGB Admit Card releases online at the official website. The University releases the admit card for the semester examination. To download the UGB Admit Card, students need to provide their registration number, session, part and candidate’s name. Students are advised to carry the printed admit card on the day of the examination along with one valid identity card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student during the examination. Without the admit card, no student will be entertained. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is released.
Official Website: www.ugb.ac.in